Party Ark Reviews

Crook

Tell us how Party Ark made you happy
Fast delivery, great price
Hello,

I'm glad to hear your order reached you so promptly and you were happy with the price you paid. Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Party Ark.
Very good, fast delivery, great product!
Hello Kristy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. I am pleased that you were 100% satisfied with your order and that it reached you so promptly.

Party Ark.
Excellent fast service, very pleased with the product. In the description though it would be good for you to state the ply of the serviettes, not enough detail was given, only the size. I almost didn't order them as I was concerned about the quality, but they were 3 ply and so I am happy. Many thanks.
Hi Janette,

Thank you for leaving us a five star review. Ply is important information that needs to be included in the product description of each napkin packs we sell, so I have started a process to update all napkins we stock to include the pack amount, size and ply. Thank you for raising your concern with me.

Karl
Everything arrived as described and very quick delivery. Very impressed
Hello,

I'm to hear that you were 100% satisfied with your order and it reached you so promptly. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Party Ark.
Pretty little serviettes which don’t seem to be available where I live, so it’s good to find them on line.
Hello Rosemary,

I'm pleased to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

Party Ark.
Fast efficient service from ordering to delivery.
Hi Jan,

I'm very happy our service met your expectations. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Great
Hi Francesca,

Thank you very much for giving us a five star review.

Karl
Having a tea party for my 3 year old daughter and discovered Party Ark supplied some beautiful paper cups and saucers which will be safer for the girls but at the same time keeping in theme. Deliver was fast too.
Hello Lorraine,

I hope your daughter has a fabulous tea party, and I'm happy to hear your order reached you promptly.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Party Ark

I emailed for a return number and never had a reply.
Hello Sarah,

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not receive the email with your returns number. I have sent you an email and a voicemail today explaining the situation. If you have any futher queries please feel free to contact me by email or telephone.

Karl
A substantial toy for the price.
Hello Jim

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Party Ark
Although my order arrived defective PartyArk were very responsive and understanding in providing a replacement
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I hope your replacement reached you in perfect condition.

Party Ark
A Fantastic site, with lovely items. The customer service, goes above and beyond. Very pleased with my purchase, will be using this site again, thank you.
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and I am pleased to hear that we lived up to your expectations.

Party Ark
Really cute looks lovely can’t wait to use it at the baby shower goes with the theme
Hello Dilek,

I hope you have a fabulous baby shower, I bet it will be a fantastic day. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Party Ark
Last minute order and Party Ark delivered quickly and on time - made my daughters birthday special! Thanks for going the extra mile!!!
Hello George,

I am pleased your daughter had a fantastic birthday. Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Party Ark
Ordered a lot from here.. amazing stuff
Hello,

I'm glad to hear you order alot from us and that you are 100% satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Party Ark
Good price and excellent product! Very happy.
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I'm happy to know your satisfied with your order.

Party Ark
Items delivered quickly, as described. Thank you.
I'm glad to hear that your order reached you quickly. Many thanks for your review.

Party Ark
Excellent service and quality products!!
Hello Emma,

I'm pleased the service you received was excellent and that you were happy with your purchases. Many thanks for your review.

Party Ark
The service was very good and delivery was very quick. Great service.
Hello Jenny,

I'm glad to hear that your order reached you promptly and the service you received was great. Many thanks for your review.

Party Ark
Very quick delivery, product quality was exactly as expected, good value for money, would highly recommend.
Hello Fiona,

I'm so pleased to hear that you would recommend us. Thank you for your lovely review.

Party Ark is rated 4.82 based on 203 reviews