Party Ark Reviews

Unit 9c Beechburn Industrial Estate,
Prospect Road
Crook

Tell us how Party Ark made you happy
Lovely items although did think they were a little bit more than other retailers. Also this adds up when you have a expensive P&P charge
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We do try to keep our prices as competitive as possible but we do understand that sometimes our customers will find the same items cheaper on other websites.

We do offer a price match guarantee to other similar party supplier retail websites, so if you do find items cheaper elsewhere and do order from us again just drop us a message.

Karl
Royal Mail hid my parcel a bit too well and I didn't know it had been delivered but when I called to enquire Party Ark were really helpful and were ready to send me a replacement, next day delivery had I not been able to find it. Really pleased with product now that I have it.
Hi Karen,

I'm very happy that were able to locate your parcel, and apologies again for the problems you have experienced with Royal Mail. Thank you for leaving us a positive review.

Karl
Pleased with purchases although the ginger ray items I ordered were cheaper on the ginger ray website and I ordered other items I wanted direct from them
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, and I'm happy you like the items you did order from us. We pride ourselves with 100% customer satisfaction, as well as high quality products and fair pricing, so I will investigate the items that you have ordered and if we are able to reduce the cost for future customer we will do that. Thanks again for leaving a review and for bringing this to my attention.

Karl Sichert
Product quality appears to be good and very attractive.
Hello John,

I'm pleased you are happy with your order. Thank you very much for your review.
Pretty little serviettes which don’t seem to be available where I live, so it’s good to find them on line.
Hello Rosemary,

I'm pleased to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

Party Ark.
Having a tea party for my 3 year old daughter and discovered Party Ark supplied some beautiful paper cups and saucers which will be safer for the girls but at the same time keeping in theme. Deliver was fast too.
Hello Lorraine,

I hope your daughter has a fabulous tea party, and I'm happy to hear your order reached you promptly.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Party Ark

Although my order arrived defective PartyArk were very responsive and understanding in providing a replacement
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I hope your replacement reached you in perfect condition.

Party Ark
Hello...this is my second time ordering for your collections... when i was ordering this time i got my order sooner than I expected...loved this
Hello Shaymaa,

I'm pleased to hear that your order reached you quicker than expected. Thank you very much for your review and for ordering with us again!

Party Ark
Thank you , well packaged, a bit surprised that Crackers are Mini for the price ?
Hi Hayley,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We pride ourselves with 100% customer satisfaction, as well as high quality products and fair pricing, so I will investigate the crackers that you have bought and look to making the product description clearer for future customers if needed, and I will also review the pricing. I will contact you again by email once I have looked into everything.

Karl
Have used Party Ark previously with a fantastic selection and a great product delivered. This time had an issue that was caused by the courier company but the problem was rectified 100% with amazing service and support provided by Karl. Will continue to use Party Ark even though we are based in Adelaide, South Australia.
Dear Deb

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and for your continued support of Party Ark. We are so pleased you are happy with our customer service and the goods we supply. We wish you a happy and fun party down in Adelaide!

Best Wishes
Frances
Director
Ordered hungry caterpillar paper plates and napkins for my daughter's 30th because she loves anything with a strawberry on! But didnt realise other set of plates was just a leaf! So the kind man at Party Ark sent me some more strawberry ones free of charge! What service! Thk you 😊Very pleased with my purchase and i know my daughter will be pleased too when we have her birthday bash on the 4th Aug 😊🐉🐛🍓🍓🍓
Hello Carole,

I hope your daughter had a fabulous birthday party, bet it was a fantastic day. Many thanks for your positive review.

Good products
Nice stuff
Party Ark
They had what i was looking for, the website was easy to navigate through and delivery was on time.
Party Ark is rated 4.82 based on 203 reviews