Something For Me Reviews

+44 (0) 1224 641388

chat@something-for-me.co.uk

19 - 25 Thistle Street

Tell us how Something For Me made you happy
Efficient service, thank you, and a good range of clothing etc. Refund sent promptly when shoes didn't fit. Only 4 stars because of cost of return which needed to be recorded delivery; these days returns need to be easy and preferably free!
wide range of choice and good efficient service
Ordering & delivery very good & prompt
Would use again
Product as described. Good price. International delivery on the slower side.
Great price & quick service. Will definitely use 'something for me' again.
These Gabor sandals were very comfy but the upper strap was too tight. I think having a high instep mught not help.
Yes the delivery was good have not used the dressing gown yet it's for hols
Great online service, fast and efficient and good realistic pictures so you know what you’re buying. In shop the team are helpful and friendly. It’s a great place to shop
Good service, quick delivery. Shoes are a bit scuffed though? I would appreciate it if someone would email me about this.
Would have given a 5 as I love shopping at Hamish Munro. Quality products. However I purchased an Ilse Jacobsen raincoat last week which I had to return as the zip was faulty. This was the only jacket on offer in my colour and size. I was taken aback then when I got home to discover that the jacket was back on your website?! Why put a faulty item back online?
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide valued feedback. As already communicated privately, all genuinely faulty goods are returned to their supplier. Upon receiving your return, the jacket was inspected and found to not be faulty. These jackets due to their taped seams have "sticky" zips initially, this eases over time and use. Also regarding the jacket's zip box/pin not sitting flush, the zip box should sit above the zip pin, again this is not a fault, these jackets are manufactured with this offset feature to ensure a seal - apologies if this was not communicated to you.
I hope the above explains why this item was placed back into stock and assures you that faulty goods are not put back into stock.
Kind Regards,
Something-For-Me.co.uk
Original shoes were too big and waiting a replacement so cannot comment further at the moment.
Satisfied with service
Easy ordering and sent in good time, but didn't get an email to say it'd been despatched. Not their fault but Royal Mail squashed the envelope to get it through the letterbox, luckily although the envelope was battered the contents weren't damaged. Very pleased with the garment.
I’m pleased with my shoes. A total plus was the good price. Excellent
I love the breadth of selection on offer and that I can treat myself to something a little bit different.

Usually delivery is within a day or two although it can be a bit longer. Generally service is great though.

The only reason you aren't my 'go to' site is that reward vouchers can only be redeemed in store. I understand the logic of encouraging customers in to the store but, with a full time job and family commitments at the weekend, benefiting from my rewards is usually not possible and ends up feeling like a frustration and not a treat. I therefore shop elsewhere more and more often where I can realistically benefit from the bonuses offered.
Something For Me is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews