Paytm Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Paytm
Telephone

How would you rate Paytm ?

Www.com Paytm
Unverified Reviewer
"Paytm customer care toll free number in Paytm customer care toll free number 07981063663"
Www.com Paytm
Unverified Reviewer
"Paytm customer care toll free number in Paytm customer care toll free number 07981063663Paytm customer care toll free number"
"Paytm customer care toll free number---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---Paytm customer care toll free number---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---Paytm customer care toll free number---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---7250778198---"
"Nowadays all deliverys have become fast then why not yours ? You have a very slow delivery. Take money and deliver but do it fast . Does not feel good waiting. Amazon and Flipkart have a very fast delivery."
"PayTM is cheating customers with fake products, be it anything from watches to mobile phones and that's the reason why they don't allow reviews on their own website, and in this cheating process the sellers interest is kept higher than the customers interest, few years ago this wasn't the case, but now even their customer representatives aren't helpful, they shut down the complain without solving it and informing about it to you, even when they know that a cheap copy/replica/fake product has been delivered to the customer, even when the seller agrees of cancellation of order, Paytm doesn't cancel the order stating it's policies, well I shopped through Damai Impex on PayTM mall app, and the seller has written it clearly that the cancellation of order is allowed, even then PayTM customer representative denied to cancel the order, see that's wrong right, means who will trust Paytm then, when they don't value what's the return policy of the seller written on the product page, these days they have become really unethical in their means of business, trust me they lost a valuable customer in me, hope this help you, coz PayTM isnt a trust worthy place to shop these days."
"I want to give the review in negative stars, PayTM is a cheat these days, and gone are the days when customers use to trust it, recently I order through PayTM mall and as I was unaware of their policy related to International/Global products on their mall/app and I ordered it, later when I tried to cancel it on the same day of order, Paytm representative told it would get cancelled soon but after 2 days they said cancellation isn't possible as the product got shipped and is in transit, so my 1710₹ got wasted, as that product could be availed for just 1000₹ on AliExpress and Paytm was charging me 700₹ more, see this is what PayTM has now become, a cheater, a scammer. PayTM's CEO is a thief too, fully drained out of creativity, and pulling other creative people down too."
Mark Anthony
Verified Reviewer
"I lost Rs.2000 for a service not used, the getwoo app claims once deducted they will not refund and paytm was supposed remind me of the auto renewal 5 days before the deduction from my paytm account, but that was not the case. Once I recharged my wallet, 2k straight way lost. and on reaching customer care of paytm, they asked me to contact the getwoo app service provider (which they conveniently evaded) . Pathetic and the irony is that there are some good experiences as well. if it had been 200 or 500, I would have ignored, but not this."
Kashif Hussain Usmani
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 2pcs Crown Design Rhinestone Embellished 5.5 Size White Wedding Rings for Women From Damai Impex and 3pcs Leaf Open Design Alloy Rings for Ladies with order number # 3866189885 on 24 September. Till today 22 October I did not received the product. They sent the courier through Gati International and don't what they have done to the product. I am going to log an FIR against Gati & Paytm both and will send them a legal notice as well. I happy that they gave me chance to take a legal action. I will ask for a very high compensation and they will suffer this time"
"Easy app to navitage, order products. Deliver of product was made on time."
"Paytm is an effective and safe third party tool to send or receive payments. Buyers can easily log onto Paytm and make payments for the purchases for products available on https://www.hecmo.com/. It has an excellent customer support and super fast services. I am totally satisfied with their service. All types of payments are accepted and great and easy to use dashboard panel"
Hareen
"It is nice product that i needed as a 10th standard student. I bought oswaal guide for my tenth standard. I got the guide for the lowest price. If i buy it from Flipkart or Amazon(oswaal books are giving these website's name on the back of their books) i won't get on the lowest price. Thanks to Paytm"
Paytm is rated 3.27 based on 11 reviews