Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
i like the dresses,makes breastfeeding easy, but the material could be of a higher quality.
Love the t-shirts and pajamas! The white t-shirt is not see through, which is super helpful!!
Having to shop for good quality and comfortable maternity clothes from home isn’t easy, but I found Peachymama who meets this brief. I don’t need to shop anywhere else!
Beautiful top, really soft material and easy access for feeding.
Excellent for feeding and stylish. Generous fit usually 10-12 went the small and happy I did.
Bamboo Breastfeeding Drop Crotch Pyjamas - Black Marle M: incredibly soft and ridiculously comfortable. I even wore the pants to a maternity appointment and the top with some jeans and everyone was none the wiser!
Can't wait to use it for breastfeeding - comfort and ease rolled into one.
I followed the washing instructions and my dress still shrunk. Pretty disappointing for the price
Love this company and all their products that I’ve got. Great quality clothing, efficient team and wonderful ethos. I send all my mummy friends to try their products and we all love it.
Thank you for bringing together your lovely clothing selection, I’ve bought a few things so far for my daughter who looks and feels very pretty in them!
Kind regards
Brigid
Quick service
Great, arrived quickly, love my tops
Nice fabric but don’t like the design as I found the tshirts are impractical for breastfeeding.
Bra is both supportive and comfortable.
Material feels lovely and soft, good quality. Bundle buy is good value.
Unfortunately in the first wash the T-shirts twisted - a pet peeve - especially with a scoop hem as the twist is more obvious. Also, I feel larger breastfeeding holes would make access a fair bit easier - especially for women with a bigger bust.
The workout clothes and dress I bought here are beautifully made and fit according to the size chart. The prices were daunting at first but for the quality it's worth it.
Best jeans I have ever owned!
I have bought quite a lot of ur
Clothes ; pants, pjs, tops and jumpers. Ur clothes are so comfortable I luv the fabrics u use. They r also trendy and smart so I don’t feel frumpy.
Ur service is excellent. I highly recommend !! Luv PeachyMama !!
Was a bit sceptical about buying online but so pleasantly surprised with this purchase... material is soft and comfortable, the size guides were accurate and the clothes are functional and somewhat flattering... the order was dispatched quickly with the only hold up being with Aust post... really happy and would recomend
I bought some shirts and jumpers from Peachymama and I am very happy with what I received.
The order came quickly and the items were super comfy. I bought nursing clothes but they are also great for me at present while I am pregnant.
Customer service was excellent. I had made a mistake when putting in my order and customer service had emailed back and fixed it in less than 12 hours. Then my order arrived very quickly. And the quality of the fabric is incredible. Everything is butter soft. The breastfeeding openings are easy to access and the sizing is very true to size. I'm not a fan of online clothes shopping but will definitely order from Peachy Mama again.
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews