Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
I bought the XL and thought it would drape a bit better. It’s comfy but doesn’t really disguise my belly or cover my bum as much as I’d hoped. It’s filed away for when I lose some weight. Currently a size 14-16. A bit more length and space around the torso would have been ideal for me.
I won this tank for free, so I can’t complain too much :wink: good quality, but I find the sizing a little too big. Wish I got an XS. I also find it stretches over a few hours wear.
The bra itself is so soft and comfortable. I did order a size too big so now I wear it to sleep. I’m not a big fan of the removable cups as they detached themselves from the bra the first time we washed it.
Very comfortable but already fraying and inserts came apart after a couple of washes
I bought 3 of these T-shirts in different colours.
They are as soft as they say and easy to use when feeding.
I’m a size 16 and bought a large. I wish the sizing was a little looser and as someone with a larger bust I find v-neck necklines are more flattering. The pocket is a little small on the larger shirt as well and looks a little odd.
I bought a couple of breastfeding tees for my daughter she seems to like them.
I just wish I noticed the bundle price before checking out, maybe you could place a reminder while ordering especially when ordering two. The bundle Of 3 tees was much better value.
Comfortable to wear but after the first wash the garment lost colour and looked old even though I washed it on delicate :confused:
Great quality product but feel the waist band could be higher for more support. Overall a good product.
The material wasn’t what I thought it was going to be and I got a size XL by it was too tight. I returned the item
They are so comfortable I originally brought one it broke after 2 weeks but comfy so risked ordering more but love them only thing is that the inserts to black bras are cream my first Bra inserts were black.
The Tee is comfortable and fits well but I’m a bit disappointed that it has started pilling in a few spots after wearing once.
Service was great, very prompt delivery and return. Slip was size L but quite small particularly for new post baby mothers!
I like the style but the stretchy fabric makes them a bit loose and I'm pulling them up all day. I think a size smaller would be too tight tho.
Beautiful dress however found it difficult to feed in. I feel like the dress is suited to a smaller bust. Maybe try the next size up for more room in the busy.
I ordered the extra small and the fit was not great for me. The straps are long so the neck line sits too low.
Beautiful styles and designs and I like the dress I bought but it was just too expensive for the fabric used. I expected better for $120. I'll shop elsewhere for nursing dresses from now on.
I love my boatneck striped feeding top, it’s a lovely fit and so perfect for discreet feeding!! I purchased a tee in the same size and was disappointed that it seemed quite a bit smaller, need to size up for different items.
Comfy but pants tend to roll down at the top.
Whilst we love the drapeability of the fabric, it tends to 'stick' to you, especially in dry weather. The idea of the shirt is certainly serviceable and practical however we would personally like to see the same made with a fabric that is cotton rich.
Like how I have found most Peachymama tops, this one is a gorgeous mix of maroon and pink-red stripes, and fits me quite well around the shoulders and waist. However, the cap sleeve section does seem to be quite shallow to the front. Instead of curving into the underarm, around the bust, it seems to billow out, creating a more triangular gap showing more underarm than I felt was correct for the style. This might be because of how my bust (possibly the shoulders too) sits within the top itself. Having said that, still think it is very usable and quite comfy, so I will be keeping it in my nursing wardrobe.
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews