Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
i like the dresses,makes breastfeeding easy, but the material could be of a higher quality.
Beautiful top, really soft material and easy access for feeding.
Material feels lovely and soft, good quality. Bundle buy is good value.
Unfortunately in the first wash the T-shirts twisted - a pet peeve - especially with a scoop hem as the twist is more obvious. Also, I feel larger breastfeeding holes would make access a fair bit easier - especially for women with a bigger bust.
Really great comfy leggings - Mine do roll down slightly at the top, but perhaps I should have got a smaller size. Good thick fabric and perfect length.
The shirt fits well, looks great, doesn't crease and is comfortable. As it has two layers it is warm, which is what I wanted. The side holes for feeding could be a bit larger, as I find it slightly difficult to keep them open (and not on baby's mouth) while feeding in public.
Comfortable & eat access
Good quality and comfort. Unfortunately the colour didn't quite match for me... showing a warm golden yellow orange in the photo, not as vibrant in reality!
The tops fit well and the material is very comfortable. I would have liked to have chosen some different colours. They are also quite expensive. Time will tell if they wash and wear well.
So nice to be able to wear a t-shirt without a singlet under.
These jeans are gorgeous. I love the colour and feel of the fabric. I feel these are a firmer fit and a smaller make? I’m hoping they stretch slightly and will be a little more giving. But other wise I love them.
I bought a value pack of 3 breastfeeding T-shirt. They are excellent quality and look fantastic. They material is more fitted then expected and I’d say they run a little small. They’re a tiny but tight on me now but I can’t wait to fit them and wear them!
Great quality t-shirts, I think they would be easier to manoeuvre for breastfeeding if the hem of the extra layer was left open on one side
Good fit, comfy, love the curved hem.

Only problem is that it’s a double layer, so very hot for Aus summer!
Very generous sizing. I bought the XS and it gapes across my upper back. Good quality though.
Beautiful top great design lovely cap sleeves and brilliant design for feeding - much more user friendly than other brands. Always get complements when wear it. Seems good quality however on first wear became pilled. Maybe from seatbelt ? Such a shame. Also wish it came in bigger sizes as like my tops a bit looser
These tops are great wearing, comfortable and wash well (no ironing required) they allow easy access to feed your bub as well as keeping you well covered. I’d love if these basic tees were made with long sleeves as this would be a great addition to the winter wardrobe. Have recommended them to other breastfeeding mums.
I’m quite happy with my Peachymama purchase. Got a tank top basic bundle and I’m wearing them on rotation! Very comfortable and practical.
Love the quality of fabric, comfy and true to description. Only downside is I'm petite so a bit long but still works very nicely with jeans.
The material is lovely and soft.
Fits well, smart and easy to feed from. Only not 5 star as some bobbling of the material around the bottom hem after a few of washes.
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews