Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
Very comfortable and easily accessible nursing tops. Retains shape after washing. Good price point. Highly recommended.
I never write reviews, but felt I had to. After having terrible luck buying nursing tops online that didn’t fit properly and looked ridiculous, I tried this company. I absolutely love the tanks and T-shirts I bought. They fit perfectly (I went off the sizing guide) and feel fantastic! Thanks so much!
So practical, comfortable and looks great!
Really great comfy leggings - Mine do roll down slightly at the top, but perhaps I should have got a smaller size. Good thick fabric and perfect length.
I love the long sleeved tops and singlets. They are so soft, flattering and comfortable =)
Such great quality and really lovely fabric. I highly recommend! Also, true to size which is really reassuring
I have 3 weddings to attend this summer and will be breastfeeding (which is a super handy way of keeping my little one quiet during the ceremonies!). I was thinking I would find a ‘wrap dress’ but they always showed way too much cleavage and I don’t want to be ‘that’ person in the wedding photos! This dress is perfect and looks amazing on. The buttons at the back mean it is size is very flexible (and I’m on the small side of a side 8 and just did a couple of stitches to pull it in and it is the perfect fit!). I got so many comments from other people that they couldn’t believe it is a breast-feeding dress!
I ordered my tops expecting to receive them within the usual 3-5 day period. They arrived the very next day!! Amazing service. The clothes feel good too & are true to size.
I am extremely satisfied with my Peachmama purchase. The jeggings fit perfectly, look great and are comfortable. They are my new staple wardrobe item for winter. It's so nice to find a company that delivers what they promise, has good customer service and their products are good quality at a reasonable price. Thank you Merril and the Peachmama team. I look forward to receiving my next order in the post.
I love my long sleeved breastfeeding tops. They are a staple in my winter wardrobe. They are comfortable, functional and simple. So much of what is out there is fussy and doesn’t layer well. The fabric is soft but sturdy. Despite the measurements on the size chart which suggested I would be a medium I went with a small and it is a perfect fit. Highly recommend. Thanks Peachymama.
I bought the XL and thought it would drape a bit better. It’s comfy but doesn’t really disguise my belly or cover my bum as much as I’d hoped. It’s filed away for when I lose some weight. Currently a size 14-16. A bit more length and space around the torso would have been ideal for me.
The shirt fits well, looks great, doesn't crease and is comfortable. As it has two layers it is warm, which is what I wanted. The side holes for feeding could be a bit larger, as I find it slightly difficult to keep them open (and not on baby's mouth) while feeding in public.
I purchased 2 nursing tanks before I had my baby and have adored them and they are the only top I want to wear so I have just purchased the nursing bundle which is such great value! These tops feel great, fit great and allow for very discreet feeding anywhere. I found the XS a good size - I would normally wear a size 10 top.
Beautiful fabric, true to size, washes well. Love it love it love it
I won this tank for free, so I can’t complain too much :wink: good quality, but I find the sizing a little too big. Wish I got an XS. I also find it stretches over a few hours wear.
I love your stuff
The nursing tee and the nursing singlet a super comfortable and the fabric is nice and soft definitely recommend :+1:
Great shirts for feeding and everyday wear. Fabric is nice and thick.
These shirts are fabulous. They are so soft, fit beautifully and are so easy to feed in discreetly. They wash well and I feel great wearing them. Highly recommended.
This dress has to be my favourite purchase as a breastfeeding mum. It is so stunning and flattering when on. Most breastfeeding clothes even the nicer ones still aren’t as nice as non-breastfeeding options. I searched for months and months to find this dress and honestly I’m so impressed. It’s so well made and super easy to nurse in. I can’t recommend this dress highly enough, everything about it is perfect.
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews