Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
The fabric is so soft to the touch and the cut is much more flattering than other nursing wear from big retailers - which for some reason are cut for pregnant bellies AND nursing (not ideal).

I can see myself wearing this when my nursing days are over.
Excellent top - very flattering. Back can be worn long or tucked up depending on the outfit.
Soft fabric, nice fit, don’t feel like a dag- win win win!!!
These T-shirts feel fantastic to wear - soft, comfortable and made of good quality fabric.
I love how this can be an everyday staple. Very comfortable.
I got the 3 tops package and it’s more than money’s worth. The tops are very comfortable and soft fabric. Sits so well that one can hardly know they are nursing tops. Very well designed for nursing.
So nice to be able to wear a t-shirt without a singlet under.
Very comfortable and discreet!
Happy with the design and quality of this Australian made top. Washes well too. Not quite long enough for me to wear with tights, but great over my jeans/pants.
Good sizing, comfy and quality
Purchased for Daughter in law who is due soon. Has not been worn at this time . It will be a very welcome extra layer and keep DIL's midriff warm as she nurses. There were no garments like this when I was a young nursing mum.
Gorgeous soft top, easy to feed in, warm.
Not only does this top look fashionable it doubles as great visual stimulation for your newborn. Highly recommend to any nursing mum seeking that perfect top :)
Fantastic product and even better customer service.
These jeans are gorgeous. I love the colour and feel of the fabric. I feel these are a firmer fit and a smaller make? I’m hoping they stretch slightly and will be a little more giving. But other wise I love them.
Perfect everyday use tops for going back to work or everyday use .. great fabric and I was worried about the sizing but they are spot on!
I live in these tops now that the weather has cooled down. They are so practical and comfortable
The bra itself is so soft and comfortable. I did order a size too big so now I wear it to sleep. I’m not a big fan of the removable cups as they detached themselves from the bra the first time we washed it.
I love these breastfeeding tops. The fabric is beautiful and soft and they sit really nicely. You can’t tell it’s a breastfeeding top!
Affordable nursing tanks that are great quality and so practical! When I'm feeding bub people don't even realise. They think I'm just holding him as they are so discreet.
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews