Peachymama Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peachymama
Read Peachymama Reviews

owen@owenbolwell.com

PO Box 498, Elwood,

Tell us how Peachymama made you happy
Love the quality & fit. Looks like a normal tee & easy to breastfeed in.
These tees are so soft and comfy - I'm sure I'll be wearing them for years after nursing. Really nice to have a discreet & comfortable way to feed in public. Only down side is they take a while to dry because they're two layers, but worth it regardless.
I particularly like the bamboo feel of the tops!
It’s so lovely to have a nursing top with colour for a change. Feeding has been so discreet and easy. Material is so soft and smooth, it’s an absolute pleasure to wear. I ended up ordering more styles, I love them.
My baby has just turned 6 months and I have just got around to ordering one of these t-shirts - I so wish I'd bought sooner. It is so much nicer than all of the other breast feeding tops I have. Great quality material and hangs nicely, not boxy like some of my other tops. It's easy to feet in too. My only wish is that you would do them in petite sizes as it is a bit long for me but I can handle that! Please make in more colours too!!
These tees are super soft and great value for money. These are a great investment as I will continue to wear they long after my nursing days are over.
Love the nursing tank basics bundle. So easy to feed in & comfortable to wear. Would love to see some versions of thses with patterns.
This shirts are amazing, they make feeding so much easier... and are super comfy with amazing feeling material... I’d love to get some long sleeved ones for winter!
Good quality and fast delivery. Very happy.
I love my nursing tees!! So comfortable and just look like a normal tshirt
My Husband bought it for me as Mother’s Day present and I just love how soft and comfortable the material is. The only thing would be the inner layer for breastfeeding is quite short and attached to the outer layer too tightly so I have to pull the whole TOP up to breastfeed.
I was looking for a simple yet elegant and Super comfy material so I can breastfeed my 3.5months old and still look like I make an effort dressing up, found peachymama website and forwarded it to my Husband as gift ideas for Mother’s Day. I really like the material of this TOP (Super comfy)
Great quality, good fit. Very practical for breastfeeding! Good service, and quick delivery.
Love it!
Love the cut and fit of these tshirts. Easy to feed bubs wearing them and such soft fabric. Haven't had long enough to know if it pills over time. Nice high neck line so you don't see ugly nursing bras poking out. Only wish they had a coloured top as all maternity clothes seems to be black and white stripes.
I bought two items from Peachymama, a pinafore dress and a gypsy top, and felt a bit guilty over spending what to me was a fair bit on clothes- I’m mostly a hands-on purchaser and like to really know what I’m getting ;) But when they arrived and I tried them on I was so thrilled with the flattering fit and quality of the material and machining that any doubts evaporated. This is so far from that dodgy variety of online clothing with wobbly seams and scratchy fabric. I consider these investment pieces that I can wear anywhere, at any stage, and have confidence that I don’t look like I’m falling into the dreaded maternity-wear compromise zone. My next Peachymama purchases will be entirely guilt-free!
I wasn’t sure on these nursing tops because my shopping history for BF tops hasn’t been great in the past! However I’ve been pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend these as a wardrobe staple. The fabric is stretchy but not too clingy and seems to retain its shape so far.
Would buy again.
Comfortable top, excellent for nursing and beyond. Price is reasonable and the colour is beautiful. Thanks Peachymama!
:+1:
Love them! I like how they are loose fitting to help hid the Mum Tum but super easy to feed from
Peachymama is rated 4.66 based on 1,893 reviews