Peng Gadgets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peng Gadgets
Read Peng Gadgets Reviews

BROADWAY, TILBURY, RM18 7BP

Tell us how Peng Gadgets made you happy
Good price and fast delivery of a new roborock robot cleaner.
Like some others on here, I was a little dubious about ordering, but was the best price I could find for Roborock V6 Max that I wanted so thought if I ordered on credit card at least if it never arrived I could get a refund. My worries and doubts were completely unfounded! the communication from this company is great, there had been a delay with DPD collection from them and I was informed and extremely quick responses to any emails I sent, did take just over a week for delivery but their standard delivery time was 5-6 working days. the item is great and over £200 cheaper than i found anywhere else, I would definitely recommend and I would use again with no hesitation.
My daughter loves her tablet! Thank you
Quick postage and good product
Very happy with this .Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Xiaomi Mi Roborock S6 Max V black .Nice staff answers all questions even when you call in the evening after work, which is very nice.
Lots of iffy reviews on this company, but I took the chance.had a new roborick s6maxv within the week at a great price. Very happy
Arrived much earlier than said, as it’s for a birthday later next month cannot say how durable it will be, but looks alright. It’s for a two year old
On reflection I realised I had ordered the wrong item ! I contacted the seller and this was resolved with Peng-Gadgets immediately and a full refund was issued on return of the item
great little gift ,loved it, strong and durable gift , grandson just loved it, delivery time was also quick and arrived before time
I bought this for a friend, bit of a wait for delivery but arrived in perfect condition. Very pleased with purchase.
Good quality, as described, and as experienced in the past. New to this seller, but all very precise.
My item arrived in good time and in great condition
The item arrived before the arrival date
absolutely fantastic
great product, fantastic service, highly recommended to anyone +++++
Great seller.Thank you very much
Item well packed, efficient service, good value. Many thanks.
Superb,as described,fast shipping,thanks
One part missing out of purchase but seller very quick to respond and resolve issue
The product itself and its delivery were exactly as described on the product's page. The seller is highly recommendable
Peng Gadgets is rated 4.65 based on 124 reviews