Peng Gadgets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peng Gadgets
Read Peng Gadgets Reviews

About Peng Gadgets:

Consumer electronics and accessories.

BROADWAY, TILBURY, RM18 7BP

Tell us how Peng Gadgets made you happy
Waiting for item Don't think it's going to arrive .Not good considering a UK company . Mrs S
Place an order 2 weeks ago and still have not received it... There is no chance to get in touch with them.. The worst purchase of my life.....
My daughter loves her tablet! Thank you
Quick postage and good product
Very happy with this .Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Xiaomi Mi Roborock S6 Max V black .Nice staff answers all questions even when you call in the evening after work, which is very nice.
Waste of time ordered something on the webstore then i rang to confirm was fed a pack of lies. I wouldnt have left this bad review if the person that answered the call was just honest with me and said that it wasnt in stock but becasue of the lies i am leaving this bad review. Told me the payment didnt clear with paypal when it clearly did and then told me to ring paypal and waste time when all along they didnt have the item in stock nor did any of the suppliers they work with. JUST BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS IN FUTURE and it might stop bad feedback like this one i have left.
Incorrect mobile received. Item returned tracked & signed for & informed refund 'attempted' 15.4.21. As of 10.5 21 no refund received or response to emails. Would not use this supplier again. Intend to pursue the matter.
Lots of iffy reviews on this company, but I took the chance.had a new roborick s6maxv within the week at a great price. Very happy
Arrived much earlier than said, as it’s for a birthday later next month cannot say how durable it will be, but looks alright. It’s for a two year old
Birthday prezzie loved by the little dino hunter
Customer Service was great! Received my order (Samsung S20FE) before the initiated 3 working days. Will surely order my electronics from PengGadgets. 😍
On reflection I realised I had ordered the wrong item ! I contacted the seller and this was resolved with Peng-Gadgets immediately and a full refund was issued on return of the item
great little gift ,loved it, strong and durable gift , grandson just loved it, delivery time was also quick and arrived before time
I bought this for a friend, bit of a wait for delivery but arrived in perfect condition. Very pleased with purchase.
Good quality, as described, and as experienced in the past. New to this seller, but all very precise.
My item arrived in good time and in great condition
The item arrived before the arrival date
absolutely fantastic
great product, fantastic service, highly recommended to anyone +++++
Great seller.Thank you very much
Peng Gadgets is rated 4.68 based on 118 reviews