Peng Gadgets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peng Gadgets
Read Peng Gadgets Reviews

BROADWAY, TILBURY, RM18 7BP

Tell us how Peng Gadgets made you happy
The Roborock I've received is good, but the delivery took 11 days. What is worse, for the first 10 days of delivery you only see "We have not received the parcel yet" on the DPD's tracking page. While waiting for the delivery, I've actually found it £100 cheaper on amazon.de (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B08DHWLZSR/) - but PengGadgets didn't reply to my email to cancel the order, so I kept waiting for the delivery. If I'd new the delivery would take that long, I would probably order it from Germany instead.
Great if you're not in a hurry for your goods. Robot vac arrived 9 days after being ordered. Exactly as described though. After 8 days the parcel was with DPD and updates were frequent for the final 24 hours prior to its arrival. I deducted a star because the website said 'same day dispatch' when I placed the order, and the following day I received an email providing a tracking number and saying the goods would be with me soon. I suspect Peng Gadgets order the goods in, once an order is placed with them, rather than holding the goods in stock. They notify DPD that a parcel is coming their way, but don't pass the goods to DPD until more than a week has passed. Ultimately though, goods received and £165 saved, so worth the wait!
I have purchased from you since you clearly say that you will dispatch the item in one day. However, 5 days passed but the item did not even received by the carrier. It was urgent for me and still i have not received it yet. Also, I sent a message today but did not receive any reply. Your service is clearly 0 not 1 but i don't have any other rate. I hope i will get the item soon.
They told me the parcel has been shipped two days ago, but shipping company tells me they have not received the parcel. Have tried to contact company through form, but I have not received any answer.
Good price and fast delivery of a new roborock robot cleaner.
Like some others on here, I was a little dubious about ordering, but was the best price I could find for Roborock V6 Max that I wanted so thought if I ordered on credit card at least if it never arrived I could get a refund. My worries and doubts were completely unfounded! the communication from this company is great, there had been a delay with DPD collection from them and I was informed and extremely quick responses to any emails I sent, did take just over a week for delivery but their standard delivery time was 5-6 working days. the item is great and over £200 cheaper than i found anywhere else, I would definitely recommend and I would use again with no hesitation.
Ordered item and it was late but pleased with this fit bit Mrs S
Happy with the product I have received all in working condition. Was waiting for my porches over 2 weeks and the porchase came after I have contacted the saler.
My daughter loves her tablet! Thank you
Quick postage and good product
Very happy with this .Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Xiaomi Mi Roborock S6 Max V black .Nice staff answers all questions even when you call in the evening after work, which is very nice.
Waste of time ordered something on the webstore then i rang to confirm was fed a pack of lies. I wouldnt have left this bad review if the person that answered the call was just honest with me and said that it wasnt in stock but becasue of the lies i am leaving this bad review. Told me the payment didnt clear with paypal when it clearly did and then told me to ring paypal and waste time when all along they didnt have the item in stock nor did any of the suppliers they work with. JUST BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS IN FUTURE and it might stop bad feedback like this one i have left.
Incorrect mobile received. Item returned tracked & signed for & informed refund 'attempted' 15.4.21. As of 10.5 21 no refund received or response to emails. Would not use this supplier again. Intend to pursue the matter.
Lots of iffy reviews on this company, but I took the chance.had a new roborick s6maxv within the week at a great price. Very happy
Arrived much earlier than said, as it’s for a birthday later next month cannot say how durable it will be, but looks alright. It’s for a two year old
Birthday prezzie loved by the little dino hunter
Customer Service was great! Received my order (Samsung S20FE) before the initiated 3 working days. Will surely order my electronics from PengGadgets. 😍
On reflection I realised I had ordered the wrong item ! I contacted the seller and this was resolved with Peng-Gadgets immediately and a full refund was issued on return of the item
great little gift ,loved it, strong and durable gift , grandson just loved it, delivery time was also quick and arrived before time
I bought this for a friend, bit of a wait for delivery but arrived in perfect condition. Very pleased with purchase.
Peng Gadgets is rated 4.65 based on 124 reviews