Peng Gadgets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peng Gadgets
Read Peng Gadgets Reviews

About Peng Gadgets:

Consumer electronics and accessories.

BROADWAY, TILBURY, RM18 7BP

Tell us how Peng Gadgets made you happy
Great service and quick delivery
Easy to order, reasonable price. And quick shipping. I recieved the exact product I ordered and my nephew will be elated for Christmas. Thank you very much. I would recommend this company.
Great item at a great price and excellent experience throughout. Many thanks
Very good and professional
Seller was easy to communicate with. Item came late but seller resolved any issues quickly so I would definitely buy again.
I purchased this for my wife and I was surprised that it arrived so soon and in time for her birthday. I would certainly recommend
Peng gadgets delivered promptly and great price too
Item was delivered slightly late due to the pandemic. However seller assured me when I was worried to be calm and they resolved the problem and item was delivered next day.
Their products are fantastic, genuine and affordable. Item well packed
There was a slight confusion after my order but they got it resolved and overall they worked nicely. Great seller with good price
My order arrived very quickly and the customer service was very helpful in setting up my phone as i am an elderly person.
Ordered some Apple Airpods and was really pleased with the product. It arrived in the original Apple packaging and everything. What a bargain :)
Yeeeeeeee.
Excellent thank you
Arrived 10 days earlier than expected.
Is as good as they said it would be - no probs at all.
Absolutely lovely service! My parcel arrived on time with no stress. Excellent communication from the customer service team and I bought my phone at a bargain price :)
My order came really quickly and it was exactly what I expected.
Thanks for your quick response!
The best Samsung phone I have from a top seller