People's choice car insurance Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend People's choice car insurance

Tell us how People's choice car insurance made you happy

"They reel you in with low quote then rip you off..I read the reviews but thought. and thought it wont happen to me. I was wrong...I am 62 and when was asked my occupation I said retired cos I was not working. They got back to me a few weeks later.and asked my occupation. which I replied retired.They said your not retired your unemployed. WHich officially I suppose I was..That minor mistake cost me £169..They say there is a charge of £30 or £40 .They also add on lots more Which I dont understand...I also had a neighbour who had an accident.And they refused to pay anything They are experts at finding faults to make money...BEWARE They will catch you somehow"
Are you People's choice car insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I get the cheapeast insurance."
"Excellent customer service good price!!!!"
People's choice car insurance is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews