Pepe Jeans London Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Pepe Jeans London
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Pepe Jeans London made you happy

"I will never order from Pepe Jeans again! There is no returnlabel attached to your order, so you can't return your order!! Their customerservice is big disgrace! Pepe Jeans will do everything to avoid you returning your order so they can keep your money! A real disgrace! When and if you can find their phonenumber, they will promise you to do everything so you can return your order, if you ask them to confirm it on email, they promise you they will.... after 2 reminders I got a confirmation. However, 2 weeks later they send me an email that they can't send me al label to return my order. After 7-8 mails and almost a month later I still don't have a returnlabel! Pepe has my money and I have a dress that is too big!! I want the return of and I want my money back!!"
Are you Pepe Jeans London? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pepe Jeans London receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"30% discount and lovely staff"
"Very quick service. Ordered on Monday and arrived wednesday to Portugal trough Seur. However the leather jacket that was suplied had lost is shine...and even appears to have a slight supperfical mould. Contacted store@pepejeans.com to return with no cost and it seems that it wont be a problem."
Pepe Jeans London is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews