Pepe Jeans London Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Pepe Jeans London
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pepe Jeans London?

Tell us how Pepe Jeans London made you happy

Telephone
"Don’t buy this brand. Worst customer service ever. I’m still owed moneys for undelivered item. It’s been a month. Shameful!"
Are you Pepe Jeans London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I will never order in Pepe Jeans again! I paid 350 Euros and still waiting for my order... Just called and they informed me the order was cancelled because all orders paid with direct transfer were cancelled ?!?!, but nobady sent me an infomational email neither got my money back! I'm really dissapointed and of course annoyed. Wish other customers a better luck than me"
"I will never order from Pepe Jeans again! There is no returnlabel attached to your order, so you can't return your order!! Their customerservice is big disgrace! Pepe Jeans will do everything to avoid you returning your order so they can keep your money! A real disgrace! When and if you can find their phonenumber, they will promise you to do everything so you can return your order, if you ask them to confirm it on email, they promise you they will.... after 2 reminders I got a confirmation. However, 2 weeks later they send me an email that they can't send me al label to return my order. After 7-8 mails and almost a month later I still don't have a returnlabel! Pepe has my money and I have a dress that is too big!! I want the return of and I want my money back!!"
"30% discount and lovely staff"
"Very quick service. Ordered on Monday and arrived wednesday to Portugal trough Seur. However the leather jacket that was suplied had lost is shine...and even appears to have a slight supperfical mould. Contacted store@pepejeans.com to return with no cost and it seems that it wont be a problem."
Pepe Jeans London is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews