Peter Tyson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peter Tyson
Read Peter Tyson Reviews

01228 546756

Tell us how Peter Tyson made you happy
After sales is a joke I have always bought my electrical items from Peter tyson for over a decade. Payed a £1000 for a sound bar that got a intermittent fault. Told to return to the shop to be checked after a week and lots phone calls and lies a engineer came out to confirm it had a fault. Louise in repairs/customer service told me to except a customer return sound bar even tho were in a covid pandemic because if they return mine to samsung it will probably come back with more faults, I have only had mine for 3 months thinks it a total joke wanting me to except a customer return sound bar ,her customer service and telephone manner is awful. A will look elsewhere now for my electrical items
Terrible experience. Watch out. They are not customer friendly at all and scammed me out of £420 and keep insisting that it is my fault. Blaming the customer!! I ordered a Chord Poly and a hardcase for it. The package arrived fast but ONLY contained the hardcase. They insist that they checked the stock and that they shipped the hardcase with the Poly. They also insisted on a DPD picture as proof of deliver which only shows the package at my doorstep. YES, I GOT THE BAG. Funny thing is that the bag was packed so tight that it would have not even fit anything but the hardcase. Kept it as proof. Still they insist that I have it and that it's my fault but I really don't. Feel sick to my stomach. I have thus been scammed out of £420 and don't know what else to do. Terrible experience.
Really competitive price, fantastic service. Had a small problem but they dealt with it incredibly quickly. Very happy!
I just bought a 50 inch qled from Peter Tyson. I am very pleased with the service. 100% Superb. Mostly pleased with Mr Paul Pilkington. He helped me when a slight problem developed and all of it was my fault. Great service. Im buying my home cinema sound system from them. Cant go wrong.
Stephen in hifi... collected cable from you yesterday, for my Dragonfly. Thank you for your help and advice, very clear and understàndable. Everything connected up now and pleased to say it sounds Brilliant. Thank you.
Very bad return customer service. I've purchased Naim Muso speaker for £1300. The quality of the sound is not great. when I try to call them few times. they don't answer the return option in the phone. eventually I get through. They want to post back the good on my own cost which I agreed until I found out it will cost me £92 to secure post it. I've email them and of course NO REPLY.
Got a really good bundle deal got the Yamaha Rn402d amp and acoustic Q 3030i speakers they sound excellent. Delivery was very quick they also came with the cables and plugs to connect the speakers £64 for free top deal 5stars all they way 👍
AVOID AVOID AVOID TOTAL GARBAGE ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE, TOTAL THIEVES
Great price and efficient service
No problems at all. Great product at the right price, fast delivery and good comms.
Best possible price, everything works perfectly
Listed as out of stock but arrived 2 days later. Excellent product and value. Says has a 2 year guarantee which is a bonus
Placed a telephone order for Ethernet cable. Polite guy I spoke to double checked stock availability, happily in stock. Cable arrived 2 days later free delivery. What more could I ask? Not the first time I've purchased from PT and won't be the last.
Very pleased with my purchase of the Bose rear surround speakers which I bought at a very competitive price. Delivered by next day, I would highly recommend Peter Tyson to anyone looking for a great deal
Very good service for very competitively priced goods. Thank you.
all good
I needed some advice on speakers and a separate amp for the TV I'd just bought elsewhere, and the chap who helped me was brilliant - very knowledgeable about his product and his stock. I ordered the speakers and amp that he recommended and it was there next day; they'd even included some cable in case I didn't have any to hand. I wouldn't hesitate to use Peter Tyson again as I really couldn't fault the service given. I've been using the items for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased with the recommendations as well as the price that I paid.
Recently bought a Denon D-M41 unit with Q Acoustics 3020 speakers following what hifi recommendations. Very pleased with the combo. Peter Tyson offered the best price along with speedy pre Xmas delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, probably the best experience I've had buying something online. Ordered a great product for a great price, next day delivery and DPD were to the minute accurate with their time slot. Can't fault the service. Will, and am going to use again.
Splendid