Pillar Health Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
Pillarcare personnel are attentive and pleasant. They are well versed in the services provided and thoroughly professional in their approach
Pillarcare give's caring And good'scompany..
Pillarcare team are doing great works. In year 2019 the company will be known by more and more clients. Business will grow to new heights.
Very nice jobs for females... :) But for males no case ; (
I, see for my self how they help people, who really want to learn the caregiver job,
The only provider to offer a home/hospital care assessment prior to confirmation. Service by Zahar and Anna Qaseh prompt and informative. Caregiver Arcelyn is pro-active, pleasant, non-calculative.
Interesting
It was my first time enrolling at the Pillar.So far i am confidently say that it is a big help for me.It helps me more knowledgeable on how to take care the patients.Thank you and more powers.
Good, and organize.
Pillarcare a company who have a heart Derived from the name pillar Wich means foundation of true caring to patients and to thier employees as well They see to it that, only the best is given to thier respective clients,and to employees,we are building the pillar of our children's future with the help of this company.thank you for the chance given to me to be member of your company.may God the Almighty help you build up more homes of pillar
Pillar is a company whom u can trust. Accommodating and professionalism are maintained by all the staffs. Thank u pillar More power!
Thanks for being part of pillar God bless after I got my exam I directly get job... Its a big help for a single mother like me thank you so much pillar
It's a very good and wonderful. I am happy. It's so amazing. Tq
More power pillar! Thanks for all the support!
Pillar care is one of the very good agency..
With Pillar , holistic Care Approach is maintained . Tender Loving Care to your Love one is provided through our Certified Care Specialists. LOVE PILLAR ❤❤❤
Get More experience and knowledge in pillar lets joint us for training this coming january 27.. good luck to all😘
Progress
Pillarcare who is really helpful to those who Persuing a career as a caregiver.
Pillar is an excellent elderly caregiving company. They have been handling my grandmum with such compassion and patience for months now. And, it's such good value too--the best I've found in all of Malaysia. I am so pleased to know my dear grandmum is in good hands.
Pillar Health is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews