Care Express Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Care Express Reviews

About Care Express:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60356260033

hello@getcareexpress.com

11, Jalan 21/37

Tell us how Care Express made you happy
Excellent services from everyone. Our family appreciates our caregiver Anna efforts during her working period, good service.
Such a great elderly care service from Pillar. Our family appreciates it a lot!
Satisfied with the service. Can do more training for the carer to maintain and improve the skills.
Providing new edge elderly care services and products. Keeping family members at ease most transparent customer care & customer service.
Very commendable effort and organization.
Very caring center. State of Art Facilities. Well thought off, Clean and Tidy environment. Negative Aspect there is no single room facility.
As a worker under pillar company, i give 4 .
My experience with Pillarcare and with the caregiver, Queenie (Rosemarie) has been positive. With Queenie as my grandma's caregiver, I'm able to go to work worry-free. Thank you Pillarcare and Queenie (Rosemarie).
do feedback when I ask
The staff try their best to meet the needs of the patients . However, sometimes is very tricky when one person in the room is very hot and get the air conditioning and fan to her satisfaction. The other person who cannot take the cold cannot sleep and ceiling fan is drying her eyes,making it very very painful.
On 20.09.2017 your Mario Suwendy responded to an enquiry I made on your website. On 27.01.2018 I replied to him for he wanted to know if my father has moved to Malaysia. Since it didn’t happen, it is difficult for me to rate your services.
Helpful and supportive with follow through.
Good to hear from your company. Have been looking for a caregiver for my father. Would be helpful if can get back to me regarding qoutation for caregiver per month.
Good and speedy response
A true and strong pillar when we have no one to turn to for professional care with affection!
Glad to be provided with an experienced and reliable caregiver.
We have experienced a few caregivers arranged by Pillarcare. The last one is the best but due to financial restriction we’ve decided to take a break for a month. We experienced a few caregivers who are not so experienced and less dedicated but we are glad your action to find replacement was prompt enough. We love the way u arrange the caregivers how ever it would be better if all the caregivers could be trained up to the same standard. Thank u so much pillarcare for making a difference to the families like us who is experiencing possibly the toughest time in our lives dealing with family members who are ill, please continue to train and arrange caregivers who are loving caring and dedicated ❤️❤️
Thank you very much for your kind words!
Provide efficient and effective services responsible and qualified caregivers
Very informative to prepare public in advance in care while aging.
Easy to work website, fast reply.
Care Express is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews