Pillar Health Reviews

Under an hour
"Unbelievable superb service"
"Quality at its best"
"The best service"
"Great job for the servive. The caregiver is so helpful and kind."
"Excellent services from everyone. Our family appreciates our caregiver Anna efforts during her working period, good service."
"When my family heard of the great service provided by Pillar, we gave it a shot and entrusted them to take care of our father. We were glad we made that decision because he seems to enjoy the services provided by Pillar. Having Pillar as a platform to look after my father is such a big relief."
"I have an uncle that have been with Pillar for almost a year and he said he enjoyed the hospitality"
"Such a great elderly care service from Pillar. Our family appreciates it a lot!"
"Professional team and wonderful service!"
"I was impressed with the services provided by Pillarcare. Superb. Definitely recommended!"
"I could not find any other care taker who can give the same level of attention and care given by staff of Pillarcare."
"I did not regret my decision into putting my father under a caregiver's care from Pillar. Everything is taken under good care and control with no worries on our side and we're so blessed to have Pillar into our little family."
"During the training here in kota kinabalu i have a lot of things to learn about doctor lim and madam angie.i been a caregiver since 2013 but the tecnique to takecare of elderly is not enought. When i attend the training of pillar i learn more. Thank you for conduct a training.hope have second time again. More powers pillar."
"Pillar are knowledgable, friendly and provide the right support to care for your loved ones."
"it was good"
"Hi I would just like to say that Pillarcare has provided excellent service and most importantly their service is reliable. Thank you!"
"Good service & the care giver is caring to old folks."
"One of my relative was terribly sick due to old age and since most of us are doing business we are so sad to not be able to provide our utmost attention to him. A friend suggested pillarcare and we went through with hiring the caregiver without expecting much. However that was actually the best decision we have ever made. The caregiver provide the best service to us and we even felt like he was part of our family member. I can say that my uncle was well taken care off and happy during his final days. Could never thank pillarcare enough for their amazing service."
"My experience with Pillarcare was so much better than what I expected. The care provided made my mom really content and seeing her content and not have anything to rant about definitely will bring me to Pillarcare for my mom in the future. Thank you!"
"Overall is good. Keep it up."
Pillar Health is rated 4.62 based on 169 reviews