Pillar Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pillar Health
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
My interactions with Kim Fong, your customer service personnel, is a wonderful experience. Her prompt responses and patience throughout have given me some comfort amid the difficult moment in facing the challenges in handling a end of life care mum. Her professionalism in handling every administrative matters, taking time to explain and clarify my doubts has helped me make decision better. She is an exemplar in customer service as not only she do deliver her service with hands but the compassionate heart. Kudos to Kim Fong. May you be a blessing for more who come through your consultation.
The team solved my problem to bath my grandmother at home! Good and professional service. Thanks Care Express!
Unbelievable superb service
Quality at its best
The best service
Great job for the servive. The caregiver is so helpful and kind.
When my family heard of the great service provided by Pillar, we gave it a shot and entrusted them to take care of our father. We were glad we made that decision because he seems to enjoy the services provided by Pillar. Having Pillar as a platform to look after my father is such a big relief.
I have an uncle that have been with Pillar for almost a year and he said he enjoyed the hospitality
Professional team and wonderful service!
I was impressed with the services provided by Pillarcare. Superb. Definitely recommended!
I could not find any other care taker who can give the same level of attention and care given by staff of Pillarcare.
I did not regret my decision into putting my father under a caregiver's care from Pillar. Everything is taken under good care and control with no worries on our side and we're so blessed to have Pillar into our little family.
During the training here in kota kinabalu i have a lot of things to learn about doctor lim and madam angie.i been a caregiver since 2013 but the tecnique to takecare of elderly is not enought. When i attend the training of pillar i learn more. Thank you for conduct a training.hope have second time again. More powers pillar.
Pillar are knowledgable, friendly and provide the right support to care for your loved ones.
Hi I would just like to say that Pillarcare has provided excellent service and most importantly their service is reliable. Thank you!
Good service & the care giver is caring to old folks.
Pillar Health is rated 4.63 based on 175 reviews