PlasticSheets Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlasticSheets

Tell us how PlasticSheets made you happy
This is a bunch of cowboys steer clear and save your money and disappointment no answer no emails looks good on advert
Just like to say what a complete waste of time this company is , any one who is thinking of using these please please do not.
Eventually got our £7k money back off these lot by using https://hmcts-access.service.gov.uk
Including court fee and interest, the only time we got to speak to them is when we started court action
Same story as everyone else. Bought some plastic sheets, full payment made no delivery of product. No answer from their company. Contacted BBC watchdog.

Would give 0 stars if possible
I should have checked the reviews before ordering! Awful company. Do not order!!! We have been waiting for more than 2 months. There is nearly no communication( they don’t answer the emails, chat not working most of the time, on a phone after talking to a manager we have been told that the order should be delivered on Tuesday which was 2 weeks ago). We requested order to be cancelled and money refunded and no answer again!They are a fraud!
Dire customer service. I've paid for over 4 weeks and still no order delivered. I cc all everyday and fail to ever get an answer. Feel like I've been ripped off. Never again..... Beware and avoid is my only advice.
☹️
Absolutely disgusted and appalled how this company can get away with how they treat potential customers. Placed an order totalling nearly £200, part of the order arrived 3 weeks later and still waiting to hear what happened with the rest of the order. It is impossible to contact them through phone email and you get cut off if you want to leave a message. They have numerous trading names so this makes it even more difficult to contact them. I am still trying to speak to a human being but as stated above this is virtually impossible. THIS COMPANY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND SHUTDOWN COMPLETELY- MY ADVISE IS DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY,UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY-THEY TEND TO USE THE SAME ADDRESS BUT MANY DIFFERENT NAMES,SO WATCH OUT!!!
Avoid - these guys are fraudsters. They say next day delivery until you've placed the order, then tell you it'll be a few weeks. I'm still waiting, they don't respond to any kind of enquiries.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Dreadful service waited on the phone for 30 mins to track an order - gave up in the end tried customer services still no answer tried on line chat - no response, i wonder if this supplier is genuine
Absolutely appalled by this company. Ordered some plastic sheets for screens at our GP Surgery on the 2nd June. Was grateful to read that Plastic Sheets were prioritising NHS and business orders, and received an email to say that the delivery was an estimated 3-7 working day service.

Once this estimation had been reached I chased and spoke to a member of staff (Jade) over the phone on Thursday (11/06) and explained the situation. The staff member said that she spoke to her manager who said that 5mm plastic was out of stock but if they could use 4mm they could expedite the order. I said that was fine but that I am yet to receive confirmation that it has been sent.

I then left it until the 16th to chase AGAIN and spoke to someone who said that they would phone the warehouse immediately and send an email with an update.

Myself and my practice manager have now chased numerous times by email and phone. They do not let you escalate to management and they also ignore your emails/send automated responses.

We are YET to receive our order or even an explanation for the delay and are in desperate need as we are open to the public.
Do not touch them - dire service, shocking quality when the product finally arrive (very late). Have little faith in getting any money back.
No refund no person to speak too not answering emails. This appears to be theft avoid
Placed an order nearly 4 weeks ago expecting 3-7 days delivery, but nothing turned up. Tried calling and got no answer.

Emailed and eventually got a standard response quoting the lead time that has already been exceeded. they would not respond to my email follow up.

Don't waste your time, effort or money with this company!

I ordered from https://www.perspexsheet.uk

Persepex sheet is the trading name of FabricationCompany.com Limited

FabricationCompany.com Limited has now been renamed as Wanna Plastics Ltd
I only ordered 1 panel cut to size polycarbonate so I guess I’ll just write it off. More annoyed though with the wait and the frustration of not being able to get hold of anybody. It’s scandalous that they seem to have been getting away with this for so long, a bunch of crooks and low life
STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER
The same story as the rest of the reviews, no response, nothing delivered. Just have to wait for 30 days before trying to get my money back. Have contacted BBC Watchdog, hope to see them on Rouge Traders.
Absolutely terrible. We've been waiting over 6 weeks for the £200 worth of plastic sheets. I paid £25 for quick delivery, and on the few occasions I spoke to someone, I've been told repeatedly its on its way. 6 weeks on its clear its not on its way. I spoke to someone in sales (the only way to speak to a real person) who refused a refund. I'm now seeking legal help. They're a scam.
Bad bad bad don’t reply's to any email don’t reply to any phone calls absolute rubbish never order here sack them I called for 4hrs straight this morning and no replies it has been 3 weeks they send the same email every time so stupid lacking on management I’ve never in my life seen such a bad company actually it’s bad times abillion don’t order here or else ... you’ll get angry WARNING
Absolutely terrible customer experience - I've ordered a wrong size piece of plastic and sent a cancellation letter after 10 min of realisation. They have responded to me after 3 days saying that they cannot cancel because it's a custom cut piece! although I chose from the pre-cut options given! Do not choose this company if you do not want to be ripped off!
Absolutely terrible company, they charged me £30 for next day delivery, waited in all day ( lost the day’s pay) sent a link via email to track and trace delivery, did not recognise the code, rang the couriers direct, they did not have me on their system. Load of sack semen this company is, KEEP AWAY. Paid through paypal so have to wait and see when I get a refund ,
COWBOYS . S.H.I.T.E