PlasticSheets Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlasticSheets

Tell us how PlasticSheets made you happy
Sam like everybody else. Paid and still waiting for order to arrive.
They'll find a vaccine before I get my delivery. This way I can visit them and get my order myself.
Failed to send order , fail to refund fail to have any contact... I am now seeking a small claims court action and seeking my costs ..
This is the worst company i have ever dealt with. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! Placed an order for 3 pices of A4 plastic on 17th September. Called up today 25th September to ask where it was and was told it would be delivered 7th October. That's 4 weeks to cut and deliver 3 pices of A4 plastic. I then said ok it's too long i'll cancel my order and get a refund but was then told i can't do that as the plastic has already been cut....so i said ok please send the plastic out today then...then was told it needs to be polished. Its just a complete SHAM OF A COMPANY. Quite simply they should not be taking any more orders from the public if they can't deliver or refund people when they request a refund for goods they have not received!!! They also did not email me a receipt or give me an email with an order number. Probably so i can't put the order number on here in order to identify this as an authentic order. I am opening a claim with my credit card company. AVOID LIKE CORONA!!!
Same story. Placed my order on 15-Jul. Contacted them in late August, I was told they chased my order with the warehouse. Refused to give me a new estimate and told me to look for a delivery email. Received none. On 13-Sep requested a refund but hardly expect to receive it.
Avoid at all costs! You will only get your order after you initiate a charge back, and forget ever getting an invoice for your accounts!
Possibly the worst supplier I've ever encountered!
Will my order every turn up. I placed an order on the 4th Aug, they do not even bother to contact me and when I phone up to find out why it still has not arrived they tell me it is out of stock. Really poor communication to make someone wait a month and not even tell them it is out of stock.
I would prefer to give zero star. Order have been placed the 4th of July and after two still hasn't arrived. Their website promises 3-14 days leading time.
The told me that my order has been lost in their warehouse, this has been 3 weeks ago. I have ordered only one sheet of plexiglass. I will report this company to trading standards, this is unaccaptable.
I would prefer to give zero stars, but the three members of staff that I did manage to speak to over two months of struggle were apologetic and sympathetic so I suppose that is something!
My story is like others - a one-off order was accepted in May, no progress for weeks and weeks, the phone is only answered by chance and then promises are not kept.
I asked the staff I did manage to speak to if the delay was due to excessive work during the pandemic, but I was told that that they were busy, but managing perfectly well. They did phone me once after I had written to Mr Pallett, the Director, by name, but even then no progress was made and promises were not fulfilled.
Eventually, after I had twice suggested that if they didn't want the job they should refund the money, it was repaid promptly. the whole fiasco lasted 12 weeks!
I should have visited this site first!
REALLY BAD BAD BUSINESS. DO NOT USE. SHOULD HAVE READ REVIEWS . SAME EXPERIENCE as other reviewers. This Company needs to be reported!! FRAUDSTERS
Very scrupulous company with no integrity at all. Avoid at all cost.

I ordered a plastic sheet to put up a safety screen in my store. This company advised that it would take up to 2 weeks to deliver, but most likely it would be sooner. After placing my order I was informed that it would take at least 2 weeks for the delivery. Within 24 hours of placing my order, I requested to cancel it as I managed to source the required sheet from a local supplier. They refused to cancel my order even though it had not gone into production. I requested to speak to the manager and was advised they were not available and did not receive a call back either. The lady I spoke to was rude and disrespectful and simply did not care nor wanted to make any effort to see what she could do to help.

My order was eventually delivered around 3 weeks later. We are a small business and expected a little coorpratiing from them, but they chose profits over integrity and customer service.
A disgrace.
Abandoned all customer service.
0/10
Wouldn’t even leave one star. Took my daughters money for a sheet for her hamster cage. Waited over two months. Tried emailing and phoning to cancel order. No replies. Sheet arrived today covered in scratches and it’s blue, when she asked for clear. No replies on email, live chat or phone to try and get refund. Disgusting “service “. DO NOT USE!
How they continue to do business I arent sure but at a guess it's by taking hard earned money and supplying nothing but empty assurances and fake delivery dates. If I lived closer I would be visiting them in person to reclaim money paid.
DISGUSTED
Shocking. Do not send order confirmations. Do not detail correct delivery timescales. Customer Services is shocking. I had to spell my name 'Aimee' at least 6 times. Could not tell me at which point I was in the 'production queue'. Extremely unhelpful! Would NOT recommend!! I wish I'd look for the reviews before I purchase from them!
This is a bunch of cowboys steer clear and save your money and disappointment no answer no emails looks good on advert
Just like to say what a complete waste of time this company is , any one who is thinking of using these please please do not.
Eventually got our £7k money back off these lot by using https://hmcts-access.service.gov.uk
Including court fee and interest, the only time we got to speak to them is when we started court action
Same story as everyone else. Bought some plastic sheets, full payment made no delivery of product. No answer from their company. Contacted BBC watchdog.

Would give 0 stars if possible
I should have checked the reviews before ordering! Awful company. Do not order!!! We have been waiting for more than 2 months. There is nearly no communication( they don’t answer the emails, chat not working most of the time, on a phone after talking to a manager we have been told that the order should be delivered on Tuesday which was 2 weeks ago). We requested order to be cancelled and money refunded and no answer again!They are a fraud!
Dire customer service. I've paid for over 4 weeks and still no order delivered. I cc all everyday and fail to ever get an answer. Feel like I've been ripped off. Never again..... Beware and avoid is my only advice.
☹️