Pool Deals Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pool Deals deliver?

How can I contact Pool Deals?

Tell us how Pool Deals made you happy

"Horrible customer service. Delivered the solar cover - it took 3.5 weeks to arrive. No drains. Company won't refund the cost of the drains. Opened a charge dispute with CC company. don't order from this company unless you want to be frustrated. Reggie needs to go to the Disney school of customer service."
Are you Pool Deals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BUYER BEWARE---Do NOT order from this company. They advertise their solar covers at 12mil but it is no where near 12 mil. A 12mil cover would weigh more than 9lbs. And the shipping is ridiculous. Took over 2 weeks to receive the toilet paper thick cover. Actually my tp is thicker. I screwed up but I am trying to save you from screwing up too. Buy from your local dealer it will save you a lot of headaches. 1 star is way way way to much of a rating for this company."
"I ordered several products and before placing it, called their number to verify the size and color - I was told I was getting the tan cover winter cover along with tan pool tubes, which I upgraded to the thicker gauge. Product came and the pool tubes were the thinner gauge blue (I know as I currently own the thinner gauge). Called customer service and Jamie said that everyone knows there that the set has the blue basically calling me a liar and was very patronizing."
"Supplied the necessary parts I needed at a fair price and no shipping fees."
Pool Deals is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews