Pool Deals Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pool Deals deliver?

How can I contact Pool Deals?
Click Here

Tell us how Pool Deals made you happy

"A bunch of yankee crooks. The order never shipped and the only person you can get on the phone sends you to a recording that never answers. Also, the guy that answers is a dick. Don’t order from them!!!!!"
Are you Pool Deals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"A paper thin “12 mil” cover arrived with no drain holes in the cover which I purchased as an extra. The customer service said they are sending those separate and I am to install them. The vary vague webpage stated some assembly required at the very bottom but I’ve also never been told when these drains are to arrive separately from the paper thin cover I got. Thought I was getting a good deal but if it seems too good guess what it is NEVER USE THESE GUYS."
"Ordered Mighty Steps..sand leaking all over our new pool !No help at all from your so called customer service ! Nightmare of a Summer"
"Horrible customer service. Delivered the solar cover - it took 3.5 weeks to arrive. No drains. Company won't refund the cost of the drains. Opened a charge dispute with CC company. don't order from this company unless you want to be frustrated. Reggie needs to go to the Disney school of customer service."
"BUYER BEWARE---Do NOT order from this company. They advertise their solar covers at 12mil but it is no where near 12 mil. A 12mil cover would weigh more than 9lbs. And the shipping is ridiculous. Took over 2 weeks to receive the toilet paper thick cover. Actually my tp is thicker. I screwed up but I am trying to save you from screwing up too. Buy from your local dealer it will save you a lot of headaches. 1 star is way way way to much of a rating for this company."
"I ordered several products and before placing it, called their number to verify the size and color - I was told I was getting the tan cover winter cover along with tan pool tubes, which I upgraded to the thicker gauge. Product came and the pool tubes were the thinner gauge blue (I know as I currently own the thinner gauge). Called customer service and Jamie said that everyone knows there that the set has the blue basically calling me a liar and was very patronizing."
"Supplied the necessary parts I needed at a fair price and no shipping fees."
Pool Deals is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews