Pool Deals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pool Deals

Tell us how Pool Deals made you happy
I order simply water bags which stated on site in stock and most orders ship in 48 hours. 7 days later nothing so contacted via email because this is the only way to and was told 7-10 days which i promptly stated wasnt indicated anywhere. Told them I need to close my pool and was told i can cancel your order with a 10% restocking fee for something that hasnt shipped or left their inventory. Hmmm? Followed up in 7 days and told give it the full 10 days which is now over 2 weeks additional i have left my pool open. SO unhelpful and they didnt care to offer any options or suggestions other than email us after 10 days.. Worst customer experience i have ever had and will not be placing an order with this company again...
THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM....I usually read reviews first but unfortunately I didn’t when I placed the order with this company. Ordered winter cover 9/11/20 and immediately received a confirmation number in addition to the company taking money out of my account the next day. It stated it would ship from the warehouse in 10-20 business days. I would then receive a confirmation tracking number. It has been more than 20 days with no shipping information provided and says it is still in warehouse. I contacted them via email, which by the way, is the only means of communication. No one answers the phone and you can’t leave a voice mail. After I requested a cancellation I received an email stating they will request it but can’t guarantee it in addition to charging a 10% cancellation fee. I have submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and wasn’t surprised to see an F rating with nothing but complaints. Don’t make the same mistake I did.
Order a pool cover 4weeks ago.. Still waiting. No answer even I call.. Goes straight to voicemail.
Never have received closing pool kit. Called and sent customer invoices and basically told it takes 7-10 business days. Told them I wanted my money back and cancel order. Said it was hard to do since it has been processed. Ordered 30 days ago. Will be in contact with better business bureau. Do not order from them.
Pooldeals.com is nothing more than a scam company. Stay away from these people Rae Kensington, and Albert Honeycutt are both incompetent unprofessional fools. They’re trying to scam me out of my money. They have now had possession of my money for several weeks.

I’m filing a civil complaint, going to drag these dirtbags into court.
I placed order on September 12...I received the order October 5..I ordered a tarp that was to be 9x9 screm..it is so paper thin...and took over 15 days to receive it...I will never but from them!!!!
Ordered self drain cover. Received wrong cover no drain. Supposed to have free close down chemicals with order. Was told they were out. Wouldn’t send right cover. Still four months later haven’t received my clips that are paid for. Worst company ever. That Albert Honeycut you talk to is a complete rude idiot. Never order anything from this company. Completely a scam y’all
Waited 6 weeks for order with no luck getting in touch with them so I decided to let my credit card company know my issue..Customer service is a joke they never answered the phone so because of this I had to place my order with pool loc which is a legitimate company to deal with...Stay away from pool deals they are a joke and a disgrace to the public
Do not buy from this place, I am a CPO and have never dealt with a company that is so rude and sarcastic in there service. Products are also not as advertised. Customer service is terrible
Don't order anything from this company you will have problems first I ordered a pool winterize kit I paid for express delivery it come well over a week later then the kit was not complete I complained and was spoken to with rudeness and unhelpfulness basically telling I was lying and had what I ordered with much arguing I had just had enough I have reported this scamming company and advise people to avoid it and it's sister company pool zone
the absolute worst quality solar pool cover. I ordered their "heavy duty" blue/silver. The thickness is not 15 ml/heavy duty. The bubbles are tiny and barely support the cover. The bubbles break if you barely touch them. Overall a horrible product of very poor quality. After two weeks, I've already ordered a replacement from another company. TERRIBLE QUALITY
I can’t get any help. new ticket does not work. Calling don’t work this company sucks. Dont buy from pool Deal if you need something within a month you won’t get it.
If i could give zero stars, I would. This has got to be the absolute worst experience I have ever had with any company ever. I ordered a pool, filter, and everything else I needed to set up a pool for the first time. Everything I ordered showed to be in stock and would ship within a week. 3 months later and many angry messages back and forth, I have received all of the things I ordered except the pool and filter. They kept telling me that it was delayed a few weeks. After those few weeks, it happened to be delayed another few weeks. While all this was happening, they were shipping the extra stuff I had ordered. Liner, cleaning supplies, wall foam, etc. About $1000 worth of supplies. Now that they've sent me everything else, and will not let me return them, they canceled my pool and filter without me asking. So now I've got a ton of stuff for a pool I don't have. I have a feeling that was their plan all along. Get me the extra stuff knowing that the pool wasn't coming. Then cancel the pool. Pretty underhanded stuff.
Do not do business with these people. I wish i had done my due diligence before I did. Absolutely makes me sick that companies like this exist in the US.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB.
Awful, bad service, no answer, never delivery the product.
I ordered pool ladder on July 7th, they have mark as in stock with shipping in the following 1-3 days.
At July 15th I emailed asking for the status of the order or tracking number. They said the producT my will be ship in the next 7 day. 10 days later I emailed them again and they said if I want they can cancel the order or wait other 7 -10 days. I was already upset and I told them if the product will be delivery for sure in the next 7-10 days I will wait. That was 15 days ago. They never reached to informed any delays. I contact them today and let them know that I need a cancelation since they never delivery the product. They responded that they will apply for cancelation, and that may take 3-7 days, I also asked why they are lying about the product in stock and the shipping date And he said you asked for cancelation so I don’t have to answer that.
Albert Honeycutt was the name that appears as a representative.
Complete awful. I don’t have my money back yet.
Pool cover only lasted 6 months. Started shedding plastic from top and bottom started deteriorating and ripping.

Told by Pool Deals to contact the factory, yeah right. Bad product, avoid ordering from this place.
Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!
I ordered a pool liner on 5/12. I paid for their 'Rush Processing' that they offered so the pool liner would be shipped early. Their site list that "Most of our liners ship within 5-7 days, even during the busiest time of the Summer" . Now 12 days later (8 business days) there still is no shipment of a pool liner that they claimed was in stock. Their support consist of only using their online ticket forum where again I have been getting inconsistent advise in terms of shipping. Rae advised of 5-7 days, Rodrigo advised of 1-2 days. Still no item has been shipped. Do yourself a favor and do NOT use PoolDeals.com. Not only will you not get what you ordered but the service is extremely terrible!
-----
Response from the owner:
You were notified that your credit card declined. We can not ship until we can get a valid credit card.
I see a response from the owner
-----
My credit card was never declined.
------
So Pool Deals puts up some bogus response that my credit card was declined to try to turn their bad service back on the customer, how pitiful. After 12 days of no item being shipped I had to dispute the credit card charge with my credit card company to reverse the charge, which they did. Pool Deals had 45 days to show proof of shipment and delivery of the item to dispute the credit card reversal and they did not.
I bought a new pool hose, vacuum head and pole from Pool Deals 22 MAY 2020 paid for then did nor receive until 18 JUN 2020, when attempted to use the hose would not stay on vacuum head, I have had a similar setup for the last 15 years and never had an issue where the vacuum hose did not stay on. Pool Deals "Albert Honeycutt" try to tell me the pool pump can't have enough vacuum and that's reason they the hose doesn't stay on and I called BS, he then stated "Your next step if your pump won't keep it together is to get a band clamp"
I will not be purchasing anything any more from PoolDeals.com
Rather than to put a very long story here I will just say STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS RINKY DINK COMPANY. WORST ONLINE PURCHASE I EVER MADE AND THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL!!
Sorry I ever ordered anything from them I should have read all the post first
Horrible experience if it let me select zero stars I would have. I ordered pool stairs on 5/24/2020 and paid the extra fee to expedite the order. 2 weeks went by and nothing. It has now been 5 weeks. I have been charged and have not received the item. They don’t answer calls only online chats to which they respond “this is a non returnable purchase and I agreed to there terms and conditions” I did not agree to pay for something I did not receive but they don’t seem to care and will not refund my purchase that was never received
Pool Deals is rated 1.10 based on 42 reviews