PopSockets Reviews

2 Rating 4 Reviews
of reviewers recommend PopSockets

Tell us how PopSockets made you happy
Horrible customer service. Please don’t buy from this place because they are needing money more than any other company. I ordered a popsocket that didn’t even want to stick to my case and asked for a return. I was interrogated like no other by asking to take pictures of their adhesive, my own phone case, define if it’s silicone or not for $16. I finally was fed up and told them to keep my donation because they apparently are needing the $16 more than I do. They will make it extremely difficult to return anything. Stay away. You have been warned as of 12/28/2020. Rep was Jonathan.
Horrible customer service. Rude and not cooperative.
Popsocket wanted as a birthday gift, loads of designs, quick delivery and my boy was very happy with his gift!
PopSockets is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews