Prime Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy
Have received amazing customer service from both Thomas and Nick, the pendant I received is beautiful and from my past with diamond dealership, I got an amazing deal! Thank you!
Received my wife's beautiful wedding ring set on time and in a gorgeous lighted led display box. She was so very happy in receiving it. This was for our 20th aniversary.
Great quality engagement ring, my fiance loves it and everything detail of it! Will deff be shopping here again
Absolutely the best place for high quality jewelry! I wish you would have more mens necklaces available.
I love the ring that i’ve Ordered! It’really beautifull.
Wonderful customer service! I would even say better than going into a brick and mortar store. They here helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. Product arrived quickly and safely and was even more beautiful than I imagined!
Ring was beautiful and sales was spot on in returning my emails and very kind
I was a bit daunted buying from USA (long way from Western Australia) but everything went smoothly. I shall not hesitate in the future. Thank you for your excellent service. Regards Sylvia Randall.
Fantastic ring! Highly recommended!
The best purchases that i have ever done! the best deals and quality!
Bracelet had broken a couple of times, but PrimeStyle stepped up twice for a permanent fix. Thanks for your diligence!!!
I was a bit wary of buying an engagement ring over the phone and on line. However when I 'youtubed' the ring all I saw was sparkle. What I got was over the top perfect. The diamond was so clean. The bride to be has something on her hand for the rest of her life that she would never dream of upgrading.(When her mom approves then you know you have done well). I went to the Jewelry Exchange and saw something similar in 10K gold and an I3 diamond (they tried to convince me it was a gray colored diamond- it was plain dirty). For a lot less than that I got a VS1, more CT weight in platinum,to boot!. I went to upscale Jewelry shops on Newbury St Boston- nearly the same ring- 3 times the price.
Talk to Thomas. This man is an expert and feels like family- and the immediate rush of trust was there. Purchasing the matching bands there, sent a colleague there,too.If I did not think that I got the perfect ring at a price that was amazing I would never recommend them.When someone goes back for more you know you chose a winner of a place.
What guy does not want a good price, with a ring that the bride gushes over and family looks at you with a "Well done" look.
My 0.50 round cut diamond earrings in 14kt white gold are stunning.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks PrimeStyle.
I like the product that i purchase its nice and good Quality ,prime style is a good store thank you very much
I had purchased a wedding set back in 2009 and this team was able to create an anniversary band that matched the original so she would have the same Princess cut on each side.
It was created and shipped in less than a week exactly as prescribed.
I was able to present it as a surprise on our anniversary in Neuvo Vallarta Mexico and she loved it.
I tell everyone about Prime Style and will reorder again Im sure!
Thank You for a great experience!
I really love my new ring, and I'm always getting people asking me where I got it I say PrimeStyle.com
I had a very positive experience with PrimeStyle. I purchased my wife’s wedding and engagement rings from PrimeStyle and they are beautiful. I had an issue with one of the rings in that the color of the gold wasn’t exactly correct. This issue was resolved promptly and painlessly and I couldn’t be more grateful to the customer service team for their handling of the replacement. I would highly recommend PrimeStyle to anyone looking for a fair and honest, high quality jewelry wholesaler.
Very good deal and fast delivery, and helpful agent's
What I really appreciate MORE than the great pricing with this company is you get feedback all along the way at each step. Quality is awesome.. fast delivery and most importantly you can see the spark in your loved ones eyes when they see the gift. I've purchased twice and will purchase again... and again.. and again... ha ha....
Prime style was professional and made me feel comfortable during the entire process. My fiancé loves the ring and peoples comments show that I made atheist right choice. I will get my ring from here also and other jewelry in the future. Thanks
Prime Style is rated 4.91 based on 186 reviews