Prime Style Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"They were very helpful, I thought my diamonds had fallen off so I sent it back, the said they were not off. I decided to change the setting and they helped me choose a different setting. Very pleased with the new ring and setting. Always communicated with me"
"Awesome experience and service"
"Well worth the wait! These are well crafted hand made quility items were talking here! VERY HIGH Quility and style, Exquisite elegance."
"My wife fell in love with the engagement / wedding set. Primestyle has been true to their word as well for customer satisfaction and very reasonable when repairs were needed. I will purchase other items from them in the future."
"Fast shipping and great customer service. Would highly recommend them."
"I've ordered three items from Prime Style, all are breathtaking. My last order was custom designed and with the help of Thomas, it's beyond beautiful. I have recommended that my friends and family order items from Prime Style. Initially, I was concerned about ordering jewellery online, but my experiences with Prime Style have been fantastic and I will only order items from Prime Style. The professionalism of the staff, quality and beauty of jewellery, as well as timely delivery of items beats any brick and mortar store. Thank you again Prime Style!"
"Awesome quality ring it was more beautiful than I was expecting"
"3rd time ordering from primestyle. Very too rated and shipping was on time. Even contacted them to track package and their rep was very professional and answered my questions quickly. I will definitely be ordering again in the near future"
"They can do what you want, and fast. TY"
"It was exactly what I was looking for for my Wife for her Birthday. It was/is so beautiful that it made her cry, GOAL ACCOMPLISHED !!"
"I loved how user friendly the website is. I loved my purchase and all of the ways they help make buying something important so easy."
"Excellent service, excellent quality @ an affordable price. Got engagement and wedding band and all anniversary gifts for the past 5 years from pendants to diamond stud earrings. Have two beautiful daughters and will definitely be spoiling them as well"
"Repeat customer, bought custom jewelry. Sales experience and follow up after were phenomenal. Excellent value for product. Received item when they said it would come."
"The customer service I received was phenomenal. Received call back and was assisted with purchasing a ring and band. Quality is great and everyone compliments me on my ring! Thanks Prime Style."
"Beautiful. Jewelry at unbelievable low prices!!"
"Beautiful jewelry at unbelievably low prices!!!"
"From start to finish every step was easy and Thomas was ever so clear and prompt and reassuring that my $8k+ purchase was everything I had hoped it would be. When my ring arrived one day before the expected date I was nervous but once I opened the box all my fears disappeared and I was overjoyed with the final product! Couldn’t be any happier than I am! Thanks Thomas and Primestyle!"
"Excellent Highly Recommended The Set Of Wedding Rings Are Beautiful Great Job PrimeStyle"
"I was nervous to purchase diamonds online but after reading the reviews I ordered and was not disappointed! I LOVE MY RING! The service was awesome.....I changed my mind 3 times on the diamond size and customer service was accommodating each time. I will never purchase jewelry from a retail store again. All I can say is don't be afraid they are the real deal! I tried to insert a picture but I could not get it to paste in."
"Twice I needed to receive jewelry for my anniversary in just 4 days and PrimeStyle came through both times with beautiful pieces at great prices, a new wedding set for out 20th and earrings for our 21st. Great job PrimeStyle thank you!"
Prime Style is rated 4.90 based on 136 reviews