Prime Style Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy

"Great communication and customer service and delivery on time . Great experience buying from your team and hope you will continue to offer this excellent service to customers at your great prices. Great work Prime style . I wish all the very success to your business and team"
"I made payments on time plus it was in my budget which help me save money really like it and want to purchase more"
"We bought my engagement ring from you and it is a beautiful, quality setting with a high quality diamond. I love this ring and couldn’t be happier. The price was amazing and enabled us to get a larger diamond than we could have if we purchased retail."
"I highly recommend purchasing items from Prime Style. The staff were highly professional, courteous and very helpful. The rings I purchased are beyond beautiful and I will be ordering more items in the near future. Initially I was reluctant to order items online, but am so glad that I did. Thank you Prime Style!!"
"Prime Style is absolutely incredible. The staff is professional, pleasant and very helpful. customer service is out of this world. The items I purchased are beyond beautiful. I have recommended Prime Style to my family and friends. Initially I was reluctant to order items online but am so glad I did. I will be ordering more items in the near future. Thank you Prime Style!"
"Beautiful diamond pendent. The diamonds are so clear and clean. I receive many compliments on this pendent. Will not be my last purchase."
"My new ring is beautiful and I love it. I was able to use my late Mother's gems and it makes it more special than I can ever describe. Thank you"
"Customer for Life I have purchased a tennis bracelet, two sets of diamond earrings and my husband had my wedding band custom made here. Diamonds , expert customer service, value and price are all beyond compare. Tarah ( Canada) ☺"
"Over the years I have purchased many pieces of jewelry from prime style and the quality and customer service has always been excellent."
"I have ordered several items in the past 2 to 3 years from Prime Style. All have had diamonds involved in the product. The products have been as stated and communicating is fantastic with their customer service. I would rate Prime Style with a 10 out 10. I enjoy doing business with them and plan on doing more purchases in the future. Larry Stephens"
"I sent a picture of the ring that I wanted and Prime Style was able to custom make the ring of my dreams! I get compliments on my ring every day! Thank you Prime Style!"
"My recent order from prime style has been more than satisfactory, were happy with the service, thank you laurine.."
"Love your jewelry, love your prices & love the service (fast delivery etc). Thank you."
"I purchased an eternity ring for my wife on the occasion of our 20th anniversary. The ring is beautiful and my wife was thrilled with my beautiful choice."
"Never been happier."
"the wedding ring set I bought from prime style was beautiful.. im completely satisfied with the rings, and the price I paid for them, I also appreciated the gentlemen who helped me , he was very nice, courteous and easy to talk too. I thank you all very much....."
"I’m very pleased with my 4K eternity Ring!! Very high quality! Awesome staff"
"PrimeStyle offers many qualities jewels, as well, their Customer Service is outstanding. Delivery is prompt. If you r looking for that special item given them a chance!"
"I ordered my guy a white gold diamond ring..the pictured site was amazing! When I got the ring...nothing like the picture at all! So extremely disappointed after spending the high amount I did. Will not shop and buy like this again."
"What I like best about Prime Style is the accuracy in matching its online description with the real merchandise."
Prime Style is rated 4.85 based on 61 reviews