Prime Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prime Style

Tell us how Prime Style made you happy
I purchased an engagement ring for my fiance that she absolutely loved. Thanks, Prime Style for your affordable prices and great selection.
I changed my mailing address the day they shipped the ring.prime style stopped the shipment and resent it to the updated address.great customer service!and what a beautiful engagement ring!! Thank you so much!I know I saved at least a thousand or two.i was very nervous,but prime style pulled through!everyone complements the ring everywhere we go.simply stunning.one thing tho prime style should have better pics with the ring on a finger and different angles for different veiws.i almost diddent buy it because I was unsure of what I was getting.but I'm glad I bought it!thanks so much prime style!
Professional customer service at all times
Prime Style 5 star review on 14th October 2020
She loved it.
This was my first experience of purchasing diamond jewelry online. The chat feature was very helpful and I spoke to Jennifer on more than one occasion prior to making the decision to purchase a one carat princess 5 diamond wedding band. Jennifer also offered to assist me with completing my transaction. I received emails regarding the time frame to expect the ring and tracking. The package arrived and it was like Christmas, the ring had great "bling" and it was affordable for a I -VS2-SI1 quality diamonds, and set in 14K white gold.
I
The entire process of purchasing my ring was super easy and fast. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and the compliments are never-ending.
My 1st time visit this Primestyle.com. I was shopping for a bridal set and I got the ring after almost 2 weeks from the date ordered. I chose free shipping. My ring 💍 size is 4.75 so it needs to be customized. The ring came so beautifully 😍
Very satisfied with my purchase.
Awesome service
Thomas went above and beyond with my custom order ring.
The ring is absolutely beautiful. My fiancée loves it and gets so many compliments on it. Prime style answered every question and concerns I had. I highly recommend them and they’ve definitely won me over and have gotten a forever customer.
Very polite customer service, on time delivery, very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend to family and friends and will continue to be a customer.
Simply fabulous. Add ordered at a great
She loved it! Quality was amazing as promised at a wonderful price.
As advertised. Fabulous quality at manufacturer price.
The ring I got was beautiful and was blown away by the quality of the diamonds. I was so worried it was going to suck. I highly recommend that if your considering a diamond ring this is the place
Very nice rings.
Great rings at a lovely prise.
I was very skeptical about ordering a diamond ring, but the experience was amazing, they made my ring exactly the way I imagined. Great company.
Great product great service!!! Will definitely order here again.
Prime Style is rated 4.92 based on 193 reviews