PropertySimple Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend PropertySimple

About PropertySimple: *Close more business with social media*
Our marketing system is designed just for REAL ESTATE. Every feature is built to make sure you stand out as an expert.

*On-demand Facebook & Instagram Ads*
Produce the kind of results that top online coaches and gurus preach about.

*Social Media Automation*
Post quality content consistently across all your networks, automatically.

*Video Business Card*
Introduce yourself the right way with a video designed to start conversations.

*PropertySimple Collections*
Market the best listings in your area and cater to your client base.

*Professional Portfolio*
Showcase your business in style with your own remarkable landing page.

*Articles*
Position yourself as the expert agent and thought leader without being too salesy.

*Social CRM*
Leverage social media to find quality leads and start conversations.

Tell us how PropertySimple made you happy

"have not received any business so i canceled my account"
Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback! Sorry you cancelled your account with us. We are a marketing tool, we help you build your brand posting high-value content and we enable you to co-market hundreds of properties creating collections! We are not a lead-generation tool however we have yet to see an agent who does not close a few more deals by getting in front of an extra 280k people per year :)
"Great service and product"
We appreciate your review, Chris! If you have any other feedback later on, please let us know!
"This seems great at first and then there just isn't much support that goes along with property simple...I also thought that the system would grow...its the same from the beginning to the end...I asked for some help to let people know of the homes I've sold in the past and it seemed very foreign to the team (Doug)."
Hi David, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate it!
Our customer success team is here to help you make the most out of our platform! You have access to coaching sessions so you can get more support :)

We took note of your wish to show houses you’ve sold in the past. Our product team is working on this feature.
"I get a lot of comments from my social media contacts regarding my posts... which is great! It is also easy to use and set up so while I look active on social media it is not taking up a ton of my time."
Thank you so much for your review, Anna! It is much appreciated and if you have any other feedback later on, please let us know!
"I really like Propery Simple’s service. They keep my social media moving when I am too busy to think about it. Very pleased."
Thank you so much for your review, Bill! It is much appreciated and if you have any other feedback later on, please let us know!
"It really is simple! Easy to set up and use and I don't have to worry about it."
Thank you so much for your review, Melessa! It is much appreciated and if you have any other feedback later on, please let us know!
PropertySimple is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access