Provident Insurance Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Provident Insurance

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Provident Insurance?

Tell us how Provident Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Got a quote and it went up by £70 over night not good at all"
Are you Provident Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best insurance and very helpful people!"
"Very good customer service, holding time not long!"
"In all my life I’ve never experienced such shocking service from any company. After a full year of being insured with Provident I was sent a very generic email telling me they could not renew my claim for the following year and I would have to find alternative cover. No explanation, no thanks for a year of paying us and making no claims, just see ya !! Upon phoning them I was passed to a so called “team leader” only to be unceremoniously hung up on when expressing my dismay at suddenly being without insurance through no fault of my own and with no explanation. Shoddy treatment of customers, unprofessional staff, no loyalty whatsoever and quite happy to add stress and financial burden to customers for no good reason other then some clap trap about computer systems which only reminded me of the computer says no sketch from Little Britain. I advise anyone researching this company to stay well away because come renewal time you may find yourself up the creek and Provident simply won’t give a tiny rats backside! Should not be able to continue trading with such an awful customer service record"
"Online & Call efficiency 150% brilliant Customer Service!"
"Perfect to work with and brilliant customer service and also brilliant prices"
"Very good service, and very good price..."
"Great price easy to use and great customer service"
"Friendly polite voice on phone, and good price for car insurance"
Provident Insurance is rated 3.56 based on 9 reviews