Provident Reviews

of reviewers recommend Provident

Tell us how Provident made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Provident 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Ruzena
More Photos & Videos
Provident 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Shyam sunder
More Photos & Videos
Needed a loan and they were helpful
Yes I'm happy very good people
Six month ok
Been with Provident for 2 or 3 years now for different loans and totally satisfied with the service
Wouldn't touch these types of loans
Always polite and curtiuse and helpful
Please be careful with Provident, your pay nearly 100% back. There is one other thing you all need to be careful about, If you need to take care of a loved one who has become ill and you go part time from work to care of then and your money is less per month, inform Provident (which would be the right thing to do) they will have to accept your offer under the circumstances. However over the time that you pay less to them the next six year will show on your credit report that you have had late payments on your account with Provident. This would over these year make it harder for you to get credit. my report now will show late payments for the next 6 years, this is because i had taken care of a loved one (my mum had dementia and also a stroke, provident was aware of this).
I disagree to all the negative reviews as I found provident an amazing experience! Very helpful and will go out of their way to help out. When all other doors were closed theirs was open. Thank you To the managers from Hounslow office
They very good and helped me out alot went need it
Navigation” panel. Click the panel to open up the relevant settings and begin customizing.Customizing The Header & Navigation Of Your Theme
To begin customizing your website’s Header & Navigation, you must first enter the Theme Customizer by clicking on the Divi > Theme Customizer link within your WordPress Dashboard. This will launch the customizer. Next look for the “Header &
It's not providents decission to ask all the questions it's the FCA to make sure the correct thing is done for the customer
came out today to sort loan out it was like being questioned by the police and recorded also would not touch these crooks in the end they want to no to much of your business
Provident have always helped me when I needed them and would recommend them to anyone
I took out a loan 6 months ago due to unforeseen circumstances. I found them a pleasure to deal with. Yes, the interest rates are high but as I get paid weekly the repayments are never a problem. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
We took out a loan about 3 months ago. Was only 600 pound to help pay off some bills as we fell behind on a few payments. The guy come round went through it all, he got the money out counted it on the table and that was that. Money went in the bank few direct debits were dealt with. 3 months down the road were paying bk 800 pound still out of over 1200... Andrew were in even more debt than before. They make it seem cheap with the wkly costs your paying back. But we're paying back 100 a month, were even more behind with bills than ever all because we took out this loan to help with money in the first place. They make it hard for some one who's desperate for money to say no after they lay the money out Infront of you. We have 800 pound left to pay and I CAN NOT wait for this to be finished! It honestly couldn't come sooner.. Or it could actually! Never agian will I go with this joke of a company.
you cann,t do anothe to help you they help you keep up to date
I'm very happy with Provident people they are so good and really helpful and very nice people who help me with loans I would recommend them
Quick and eaasy
Anyone who gets one of these loans wants their head testing.

Should be banned. Scum.
Provident need more advice people like her very helpful easy talk to
Provident is rated 4.76 based on 3,602 reviews