Property Relief Professionals Reviews

Info@PRP.Expert

100 South Ashley Dr Suite 600

Tell us how Property Relief Professionals made you happy
Scam! They look our money and never heard from them again. We are out $6000
Kept their word, stayed easy to get in contact with and ended up making me one happy client. Zero complaints at all.
Rated 5 Stars, Great customer service and Great Opportunity, Will Come back again
I was promised that I'd make up the cost. I got nothing for my money and I have a timeshare at a Marriott in Orlando. When I try to call, the phone does not go through. I've thrown away $1348.
BEWARE! SCAM! We signed a contract in June of 2020 with property relief professionals, of course we were apprehensive to spend that much money, but after multiple reassurances and 'guarantees' that they would sell our weeks in a timely manner, we took the chance and signed the contract. My husband had been off work since the start of covid, and we figured this was a good opportunity to make some money back when we were hurting for money like so many people. Not only did our weeks not sell in the 6 months that was promised, they relisted them for an additional 6 months, and they still failed to sell them. It was a full year in June, and I had realized that I hadn't heard anything from them in a while. I have been trying to call them, and every time I attempt to call them I am put on a 30 plus minute hold, no one will answer the phone, and then whenever I call back, my phone number is blocked, and my call will not go through. I have downloaded a burner app and change the phone number every time, and get their, "third party answering service" who say they will connect me to someone, put me on hold, and then block the burner number that I called from. I'm now in contact with my lawyer, and am taking them to small claims court for breach of contract. Stay far away from them, the only way that they stay in business is they take your money to pay themselves, and then never sell your weeks. Then when you try to contact them at the end of your contract, they ghost you.
This company is HUGE SCAM!! Do not trust them. If it sounds to good to be true that’s because it is. You should not have to put out money to make money. Please BEWARE!!!! They eventually even stop responding to you. Worst decision I have made in a long time. One star because I can’t give zero or a thumbs down. Horrible company. Check with the BBB
It's a SCAM, DON'T DO IT! I learned the hard way!!! DANIEL PRIORE was the so called salesperson on the other line! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
I signed up one year ago. They took my money and I always had to contact them to see if I would get any referrals. Sorry to say the referrals I received from them were mysteriously ALWAYS filled up at Interval International and never got any money for renting my weeks. I think this is a big scam. Be WARE. Now their phone does not work.
Took my money, never heard from them since.
I know with the pandemic things have been rough but doing this program has helped us out alot. Thanks to the team we got some extra income and it could not have come in a better time. Thank you guys so much
What an amazing experience working with Property Relief Professionals. Got all of my time rented out with no hassle. Thanks Bunches!!!
Helped me rent my getaway weeks since we didn't even know we had them! Highly recommended to anyone that is having to pay maintenance fees!
I signed up with them 2 weeks ago. I was just let go from my job and called them to cancel. They explained how the program would benefit me, but right now I could use that money. They were very kind and refunded me with no issues. Once I am back working and everything is back to normal, I will be calling to sign back up. I have never had so much professionalism
Want to show support and thank you guys and I appreciate all your hard work. Highly recommended
Friendly and great staff always answer my questions. They are my 411 for timeshare questions. They have helped me so much.
I wanted to do more than six weeks because the income is incredible. They restrict the amount of weeks you can use to work with them and I wish they let me do 6 every month. Other than the limitation on how much income we can make I am good with their work.
I signed up for this company and within 6 hours they called me to tell me they cancelled my contract because inventory was full. If inventory was full why even bother me? Thanks for wasting my time
When I first did my timeshare tour it all seemed magnificent and I rushed my decision on buying into it. The cons outweigh the pros and it has been a mess. Since working with Property Relief Professionals I feel heard and valued and they've shown me results. Its nice to have them around to make things a bit easier.
Anyone who has owned a timeshare knows how tedious and excessive maintenance and fees can feel. This company told me what they can do to help reduce costs on ownership and they did just that. Thank you PRP.
The only thing I was concerned about signing up was getting my money back. After the first rental I was good but it's awesome that they keep coming. PRP surpassed my expectation.
Property Relief Professionals is rated 3.73 based on 37 reviews