Property Relief Professionals Reviews

800-385-0487

Info@PRP.Expert

100 South Ashley Dr Suite 600

Tell us how Property Relief Professionals made you happy
This company is HUGE SCAM!! Do not trust them. If it sounds to good to be true that’s because it is. You should not have to put out money to make money. Please BEWARE!!!! They eventually even stop responding to you. Worst decision I have made in a long time. One star because I can’t give zero or a thumbs down. Horrible company. Check with the BBB
It's a SCAM, DON'T DO IT! I learned the hard way!!! DANIEL PRIORE was the so called salesperson on the other line! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
I signed up one year ago. They took my money and I always had to contact them to see if I would get any referrals. Sorry to say the referrals I received from them were mysteriously ALWAYS filled up at Interval International and never got any money for renting my weeks. I think this is a big scam. Be WARE. Now their phone does not work.
Took my money, never heard from them since.
I know with the pandemic things have been rough but doing this program has helped us out alot. Thanks to the team we got some extra income and it could not have come in a better time. Thank you guys so much
What an amazing experience working with Property Relief Professionals. Got all of my time rented out with no hassle. Thanks Bunches!!!
Helped me rent my getaway weeks since we didn't even know we had them! Highly recommended to anyone that is having to pay maintenance fees!
I signed up with them 2 weeks ago. I was just let go from my job and called them to cancel. They explained how the program would benefit me, but right now I could use that money. They were very kind and refunded me with no issues. Once I am back working and everything is back to normal, I will be calling to sign back up. I have never had so much professionalism
Want to show support and thank you guys and I appreciate all your hard work. Highly recommended
Friendly and great staff always answer my questions. They are my 411 for timeshare questions. They have helped me so much.
I wanted to do more than six weeks because the income is incredible. They restrict the amount of weeks you can use to work with them and I wish they let me do 6 every month. Other than the limitation on how much income we can make I am good with their work.
I signed up for this company and within 6 hours they called me to tell me they cancelled my contract because inventory was full. If inventory was full why even bother me? Thanks for wasting my time
When I first did my timeshare tour it all seemed magnificent and I rushed my decision on buying into it. The cons outweigh the pros and it has been a mess. Since working with Property Relief Professionals I feel heard and valued and they've shown me results. Its nice to have them around to make things a bit easier.
Anyone who has owned a timeshare knows how tedious and excessive maintenance and fees can feel. This company told me what they can do to help reduce costs on ownership and they did just that. Thank you PRP.
The only thing I was concerned about signing up was getting my money back. After the first rental I was good but it's awesome that they keep coming. PRP surpassed my expectation.
I've had a timeshare for over a decade and wish this program was offered to me years ago! I look forward to rental checks without any loopholes or hold ups.
It took some time to receive my first rental, but after the first the rest kept coming in. We go over the same steps every time the booking is confirmed. The money comes directly into my account like clockwork and its effortless on my end. Property Relief Professionals has proven to be a solid company.
I am now at the additional 180 days of my agreement. I spoke with PRP customer service and they have explained to me that there is not going to be any additional fees to get the last 2 weeks booked. I have made the money invested back but anticipate making more and is the reason I signed up. I hope this is done soon.
Got a good deal on my weeks and am shocked with the way PRP was able to book them out so fast. If I could have them book 20 I would make it happen in a heart beat. My wife and I have talked it over and will be doing this again as soon as we can!
As I have gotten older I've learned to ask as many questions as possible. When I purchased my timeshare I did not ask enough. It does not matter how many things I ask or how long it takes me to make sense of it, PRP takes their time with me. I would recommend this company to anyone I know who has a timeshare.
Property Relief Professionals is rated 3.91 based on 32 reviews