Property Relief Professionals Reviews

800-385-0487

Info@PRP.Expert

100 South Ashley Dr Suite 600

Tell us how Property Relief Professionals made you happy
Helped me rent my getaway weeks since we didn't even know we had them! Highly recommended to anyone that is having to pay maintenance fees!
Friendly and great staff always answer my questions. They are my 411 for timeshare questions. They have helped me so much.
When I first did my timeshare tour it all seemed magnificent and I rushed my decision on buying into it. The cons outweigh the pros and it has been a mess. Since working with Property Relief Professionals I feel heard and valued and they've shown me results. Its nice to have them around to make things a bit easier.
Wish I never got into my timeshare but Property Relief Professionals has given me a reason not to be upset. Annual fees are excessive especially when I do not travel as much as I wish. I might use my timeshare once every two years but fees don't stop coming. Renting weeks covers that and has worked out completely. Glad to have them.
If PRP did not explain to me what I had access to through my exchange company, I would not have ever known it was there or what I could do with it. Getting rid of my ties to the timeshare world has been a headache but with making money with PRP rentals it gives me a break from the fees that I've dealt with for so long!
Property Relief Professionals is rated 4.21 based on 29 reviews