Property Relief Professionals Reviews

800-385-0487

Info@PRP.Expert

100 South Ashley Dr Suite 600

Tell us how Property Relief Professionals made you happy
I wanted to do more than six weeks because the income is incredible. They restrict the amount of weeks you can use to work with them and I wish they let me do 6 every month. Other than the limitation on how much income we can make I am good with their work.
I am now at the additional 180 days of my agreement. I spoke with PRP customer service and they have explained to me that there is not going to be any additional fees to get the last 2 weeks booked. I have made the money invested back but anticipate making more and is the reason I signed up. I hope this is done soon.
Overall they run a good business. There was a discrepancy with my website profile in the beginning but that was fixed after a call to customer service. After that everything went well except for my last 2 weeks did take a little bit longer to rent out then expected. Like I said a good company that got the job done with a few bumps in the road.
So far we have two weeks booked and the process has been smooth. Was anxious at first but look forward to getting remaining weeks negotiated. Easy transfer with checks into my account which I really like.
They do what they say they will do and when they say they will do it. Everything worked out well and I would probably recommend this company to a friend.
Property Relief Professionals is rated 4.21 based on 29 reviews