Property Relief Professionals Reviews

800-385-0487

Info@PRP.Expert

100 South Ashley Dr Suite 600

Tell us how Property Relief Professionals made you happy
Overall they run a good business. There was a discrepancy with my website profile in the beginning but that was fixed after a call to customer service. After that everything went well except for my last 2 weeks did take a little bit longer to rent out then expected. Like I said a good company that got the job done with a few bumps in the road.
If PRP did not explain to me what I had access to through my exchange company, I would not have ever known it was there or what I could do with it. Getting rid of my ties to the timeshare world has been a headache but with making money with PRP rentals it gives me a break from the fees that I've dealt with for so long!
Customer service has been a pleasure to work with. I've gotten a hang of the process but when I need reassurance or to be walked through anything they take their time to explain every detail. At my age I need a little reminder from time to time and want to thank them for their patience!
So far we have two weeks booked and the process has been smooth. Was anxious at first but look forward to getting remaining weeks negotiated. Easy transfer with checks into my account which I really like.
Still shocked with the quickness of process. Receiving rental checks is always a good feeling. Good program with good people.
They do what they say they will do and when they say they will do it. Everything worked out well and I would probably recommend this company to a friend.
When maintenance and other fees were almost double what I expected I felt like I was drowning in my timeshare property. Then a friend told me about Property Relief Professionals. I was able to cover my fees as well as make a little extra money on the side after all was said and done. With the extra money I made off my timeshare me and my kids will be going to Florida for the first time this summer. Once all said and done my timeshare experience really did do a full 180 and i'm not sure if that would be the case without the help of Property Relief Professionals.
Thank you for your assistance. Working with this company has been a great experience. Look forward to the continuous relationship.
This is the first time I have considered working with anyone in relation to renting my timeshare. In the past the option has been presented but did not fully understand what it was about. The representative I spoke to explained in detail everything I needed to know and has been readily available for any questions along the way. Their team is focused on quality and addresses all my concerns efficiently. This process has been effective and my wife and I want to thank the PRP family for all their help along the way!
Great Experience! No hassles very helpful and allowed me to make extra income. I can not wait for the next opportunity to sign up again.
Property Relief Professionals is rated 4.10 based on 30 reviews