PUMA Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend PUMA

How would you rate PUMA ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Omar Sharif

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PUMA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Omar Sharif
"Excellent value for Money, very good quality, delivery was as stated, i would highly recommend and have used PUMA for a very long time."
Youcef Kermezli
"they have real good quality products and prices are very good also"
Andreia
"I really love my new shoes. Super easy to order on the website"
Sabin
"The track I got from Puma fits just right and I'd buy it again."
Natasha Jessica Eneanya
"MY ORDER IS ALMOST ONE WEEK LATE FOR DELIVERY AND NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT. I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE ORDER I MADE ON 12TH OF JULY 2017."
Nav Kareer
"Items ordered were competitively priced and shipped from Germany, delivery? took less than 3 days. Fantastic service"
PUMA is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews