PUREBEAUTY Reviews

of reviewers recommend PUREBEAUTY
Telephone

Tell us how PUREBEAUTY made you happy
total scam!! do not order anything from this company... they tell you that you pay for shipping and then they charge you another $184.65 for a product that doesnt work, then try to continue charging your card monthly as well as tell you that the only way to get your money back is to send an unopened bottle ! did not get a refund
Total scam do not order from this company!
It's been 3 weeks since I placed my order. I left multiple messages, voicemails, DM. No response AT ALL. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I have no product and I am now out of $78. Save urself the aggravation and money DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I ended up ordering the same product from Amazon at a lesser price and within 2 days
Do not order from this company, I placed an order on 8/20 and I still, unfortunately, have not received my order. Do not order, and save yourself the hassle.
I had ordered my hair with express shipping (2-3 days) on 8-10-19 with still no information on where my package is. They give you no tracking number, no way to know where your package is, not even email updates on whether or not its been shipped. After sending ten emails and calling five times I finally get a text that says it should be arriving on 8-15-19 but yet it still is not here, thus making me cancel my hair appointment to get it installed. This is completely unprofessional and I do not see myself ordering from them again any time soon.
This company is a pure Scam & Fraud, please do not order from this place. I made a purchase on 7-16-19 and still haven’t received my merchandise. I made several attempts to contact them through via email & phone messages with no response and no money returned. I will be reporting them to the BBB
Please do not waste your money on this company. I paid for Rush shipping (2-3 day shipping) for the Topaz Wave Package hair. It's been almost a week and I've received no email communication back from them, let alone my package.
I ordered Malaysian Curl hair from Pure Beauty Supply Company on the 7/03/2019. On the 22/03/2019 , 15 days later and counting, still no shipping information nor reimbursement of funds. This is after numerous attempts at contacting the company through emails and Direct Messages on Instagram. This company is a FRAUD! Beware!
I order special Deoderants for my daughter from this company. They are well packed and quickly despatched. The range of choice on the website is extensive, offering fragrance free and vegan, etc. products at very reasonable prices. They carry plenty of stock so are available to fulfil all orders. I do not hesitate in recommending this company.
Great service, lots of choice and great free samples!
PUREBEAUTY is rated 1.80 based on 10 reviews