PUREBEAUTY Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend PUREBEAUTY
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PUREBEAUTY?

Tell us how PUREBEAUTY made you happy

Telephone
"I had ordered my hair with express shipping (2-3 days) on 8-10-19 with still no information on where my package is. They give you no tracking number, no way to know where your package is, not even email updates on whether or not its been shipped. After sending ten emails and calling five times I finally get a text that says it should be arriving on 8-15-19 but yet it still is not here, thus making me cancel my hair appointment to get it installed. This is completely unprofessional and I do not see myself ordering from them again any time soon."
Are you PUREBEAUTY? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is a pure Scam & Fraud, please do not order from this place. I made a purchase on 7-16-19 and still haven’t received my merchandise. I made several attempts to contact them through via email & phone messages with no response and no money returned. I will be reporting them to the BBB"
"Please do not waste your money on this company. I paid for Rush shipping (2-3 day shipping) for the Topaz Wave Package hair. It's been almost a week and I've received no email communication back from them, let alone my package."
"I ordered Malaysian Curl hair from Pure Beauty Supply Company on the 7/03/2019. On the 22/03/2019 , 15 days later and counting, still no shipping information nor reimbursement of funds. This is after numerous attempts at contacting the company through emails and Direct Messages on Instagram. This company is a FRAUD! Beware!"
"I order special Deoderants for my daughter from this company. They are well packed and quickly despatched. The range of choice on the website is extensive, offering fragrance free and vegan, etc. products at very reasonable prices. They carry plenty of stock so are available to fulfil all orders. I do not hesitate in recommending this company."
"Great service, lots of choice and great free samples!"
PUREBEAUTY is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews