PUREBEAUTY Reviews

of reviewers recommend PUREBEAUTY
Telephone

Tell us how PUREBEAUTY made you happy
I ordered Malaysian Curl hair from Pure Beauty Supply Company on the 7/03/2019. On the 22/03/2019 , 15 days later and counting, still no shipping information nor reimbursement of funds. This is after numerous attempts at contacting the company through emails and Direct Messages on Instagram. This company is a FRAUD! Beware!
I am very disappointed from their service! The palette I order is NOT authentic! The colors differ completely from the original one as it took forever to be delivered! They are thieves! I asked them in more than one email if the palette is real and they said yes! Its not my first time I shop huda beauty product and it was so easy to tell! I want my money back! They said that refund is guaranteed! but surly they are not replying anymore! DO NOT TRUST
total scam!! do not order anything from this company... they tell you that you pay for shipping and then they charge you another $184.65 for a product that doesnt work, then try to continue charging your card monthly as well as tell you that the only way to get your money back is to send an unopened bottle ! did not get a refund
Please do not waste your money on this company. I paid for Rush shipping (2-3 day shipping) for the Topaz Wave Package hair. It's been almost a week and I've received no email communication back from them, let alone my package.
Total scam and fraud. I have yet to receive my refund that they promised they would issue. They don't answer their phone or their emails. Don't waste your time ordering from them. They are not reputable at all. You pay for rush shipping still takes over a month. You tell them you no longer need your order they still send, promise to issue a refund when they receive item back, still no refund. Straight crooks on all levels!!! Poor customer service, and just liars in general.
Bad... Very bad. Total scam
I had ordered my hair with express shipping (2-3 days) on 8-10-19 with still no information on where my package is. They give you no tracking number, no way to know where your package is, not even email updates on whether or not its been shipped. After sending ten emails and calling five times I finally get a text that says it should be arriving on 8-15-19 but yet it still is not here, thus making me cancel my hair appointment to get it installed. This is completely unprofessional and I do not see myself ordering from them again any time soon.
Great service, lots of choice and great free samples!
PUREBEAUTY is rated 1.53 based on 15 reviews