Purificacion Garcia Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Purificacion Garcia

How would you rate Purificacion Garcia ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Devin C.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Purificacion Garcia in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased a PG Origami Bag. After one month of daily use, the material on the body/handles of the bag began peeling and cracking. The materials are poor quality and not worth the $225 USD I paid. The company would not refund the bag and customer service was completely useless. I will never buy another item from Purificacion Garcia as long as I live."
Maria Alarcao
"They made me happy delivering a great product and great in baling in two days."
Purificacion Garcia is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews