Purificacion Garcia Reviews

2.33 Rating 3 Reviews
33% of reviewers recommend Purificacion Garcia

How would you rate Purificacion Garcia ?

Your Rating
Tell us how Company made you happy
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name ?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"las venden como carteras hechas con los mismos fabricantes de las Carteras de Carolina Herrera, tengo carteras de Carolina Herrera por mas de 18 añis y jamas he tenido problemas, son fabricadas con materiales de la peor calidad, la primera vez que las vi fue en Miami, compre 3 de las cuales 2 a pesar que tienen 1 año y medio, con poco uso se rompieron de tal manera que no son reparables, tampoco son baratas... atencion al cliente, cuando haces el reclamo te mandan email de vuelta con mil excisas y reconociendo que sus materiales son malos y se reforman.... una lastina porque las carteras lucen muy bien y si quisieran tener exito podrian pero sabiendo que con malos y aceptandolo no creo....,"
Helpful Report
Posted 4 days ago
"I purchased a PG Origami Bag. After one month of daily use, the material on the body/handles of the bag began peeling and cracking. The materials are poor quality and not worth the $225 USD I paid. The company would not refund the bag and customer service was completely useless. I will never buy another item from Purificacion Garcia as long as I live."
Helpful Report
Posted 5 months ago
"They made me happy delivering a great product and great in baling in two days."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
Purificacion Garcia is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support
Cookies help us improve user experience. They are also used for statistics, quality assurance, social media and for marketing. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our User Privacy Policy and Business User Privacy Policy.
Close This