Redline Steel Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Redline Steel have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

94.74%
Industry Average
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
- Jennifer & Jim Nichols
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline Steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
- Tina from Ohio
Love this company! Very personable. Love their energy, generosity, and am seriously in love with their products. I've ordered numerous times. Prices and deals can't be beat. Shipping is fast. Will be doing my Christmas shopping for next year throughout the year. Thank you Redline Steel for being so AMAZING.
- Elaine
A

Delivery - Fast

91.80%
Industry Average
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
- Sandy K
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
- Anita Mault
I have ordered many of time from this company and I'm never disappointed with anything I receive. Alway great quality beautiful work. Fast delivery. High recommended.
- santina moore
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.03%
Industry Average
Placed order, arrived with 2 items missing. After multiple emails were ignored, they only responded when I messaged them on FB. They claimed to refund the money. Even gave a odd snapshot of a computer screen, stating this showed they had refunded the money to PayPal. PayPal knows nothing of any refund. BBB complaint is next. Very difficult to deal with, won't answer phone, won't reply to email, wont correct their mistake.
- Helen
Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund.
- Jim
So I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money.
- Edgard
87.93%
- Jennifer & Jim Nichols
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
- Debbie Daniels