Redline Steel Insights

Redline Steel have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" I love this company they do great work and the price is right and if you have any problems with a order they will do anything they can to make it right I have ordered 2 time's and I love both and shipping was fast and what I love most of all is they truly care about the customer and they give back to the people in need !!! And I'm about to order again so try them you can't go wrong !!! "
- Virginia Waters
" Love the price, the product, the company, and fast delivery.... Strong 5 from me "
- Margaret Lee
" Now wanting the blessed sign, hoping for another special price. "
- Paula
Write your review on Redline Steel
B

Delivery - Fast

75.00%
Industry Average
" Love, love love Redline Steel, all items are quality pieces! Speedy delivery times, I have never had a problem with anything I've ordered! I highly recommend this company! "
- Vicki Darling
" Legendary experience friendly customer service fast delivery a company with integrity and transparent love the products . "
- Nilsangel Carrion
" Excellent products, I've bought several ..no extreme issues!.. minor delivery time expectations.but overall excellent! "
- Scott F Stroud
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.32%
Industry Average
" Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec. "
- Billy Held
" I got a refund on 03/15/19 because i filed a complaint with the Alabama Atty General's Office about this very shady company. "
- Kelly
" I ordered on Dec. 8th and never recieved anything, and it's now March 10th. Won't reply to email, phone calls and will not refund money. This sorry excuse for a company took my money and ran! "
- John
A-
85.00%
- Nilsangel Carrion
" Love all the product. Fast and friendly service. Have never returned anything. Beautiful workmanship. Shipped out and recieved fast. "
- Viki M.
" Thanks for your quality of product and service. "
- Nan