Redline Steel Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Redline Steel have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

94.74%
- Nilsangel
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline Steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
- Tina from Ohio
Love this company! Very personable. Love their energy, generosity, and am seriously in love with their products. I've ordered numerous times. Prices and deals can't be beat. Shipping is fast. Will be doing my Christmas shopping for next year throughout the year. Thank you Redline Steel for being so AMAZING.
- Elaine
A

Delivery - Fast

91.94%
Industry Average
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
- Anita Mault
- Nilsangel
The best customer service fast delivery unique and beautiful products one of a kind company .
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.27%
Industry Average
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
- Anonymous
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
- Kimmy's Paparazzi Accessories
Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec.
- Billy Held
91.67%
Industry Average
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
- Debbie Daniels