Redline Steel Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Redline Steel have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.33%
Industry Average
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
- Jennifer & Jim Nichols
Always a pleasure to deal with, awesome customer service. The price and quality are outstanding. I have purchased for myself and given as gifts. 1st rate company!
- Anonymous
Everything I have ordered is beautifully well made. My orders we shipped in a timely manner and the price is very reasonable.
- Anonymous
A

Delivery - Fast

92.06%
Industry Average
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
- Sandy K
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
- Anita Mault
I have ordered many of time from this company and I'm never disappointed with anything I receive. Alway great quality beautiful work. Fast delivery. High recommended.
- santina moore
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.71%
Industry Average
I said to just refund after I call when I had waited over 6 weeks for shipment.
- Lee Ann Macina-Cain
Placed order, arrived with 2 items missing. After multiple emails were ignored, they only responded when I messaged them on FB. They claimed to refund the money. Even gave a odd snapshot of a computer screen, stating this showed they had refunded the money to PayPal. PayPal knows nothing of any refund. BBB complaint is next. Very difficult to deal with, won't answer phone, won't reply to email, wont correct their mistake.
- Helen
Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund.
- Jim
87.41%
Industry Average
Thank you Redline Steel, and thank you Sir and your family for your service.
- Patricia Hatfield
I have purchased several of their pieces, and have been very happy with them. Their customer service is excellent, and I highly recommend them as a company!
- Amanda
Two different orders in less than two week, both were received within 10 days and both were packaged safely tp prevent damage. Very pleased and am thinking of ordering another piece of decor, Great service!!
- Winford Masterson