Reliable Moving & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reliable Moving & Storage
Telephone

Tell us how Reliable Moving & Storage made you happy
Our move fro Essex to Kent was made stress free by the team fro Reliable. Nothing was to much trouble and impressed with the team, especially the team leader Jamie. We were delayed in respect of the legal completion, but team took in their stride. They packed all our stuff, and when we unpacked - nothing missing or broken. Would recommend them to anyone who is moving. Thanks
Tricia and Geoff,

Your kind words will be passed on to the guys that moved you. We're glad it all went to plan and hope that you enjoy your new home.

All at Reliable
Arrived in good time. Helpful and considerate and careful with property. Nothing broken. Efficient. Excellent service.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

All at Reliable
Efficient, professional, courteous and friendly. Took all the hassle out of the process. Absolutely the best firm we've ever used.
John,

Thanks for taking the time to share your move experience.

We're glad that all went as planned. We hope that you enjoy your new home.

All at Reliable
Very professional, efficient and great price. Made what could have been a very stressful day, relaxed and fun for myself and family. I would definitely recommend them and if I ever move again I will be in touch.
Kelly,

We're glad to hear that your move went as planned. Thanks you for taking the time to leave a review, we hope that you are enjoying your new home.

All at Reliable
Arrived on time, very helpful and efficient, went the extra mile where most would not have made a really stressful day for me and my son less stressful with the no problem attitude. Thank you Mrs Penney.
Mrs Penney,

Many thanks for your kind words, we hope you enjoy your new home.

All at Reliable
The service I received from Reliable Removals was excellent quality and very professional. On the day of my move the boys turned up smiling and throughout the course of the day they kept the same positive attitude they arrived with. My move ran smoothly and stress free.
Nancy,

Thanks for the review, we're glad your move went well.

All at Reliable
Fantastic service, prompt, friendly, helpful and very carefull. Would recommend. Thank you for making a stressful time less worrying.
Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from Reliable. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

All at Reliable
No time, polite, helpful. They were very efficient, taking care with everything, making sure everything was in the room it was labelled. From the time the smart suited gentle came to quote to the last hand shake move completed could not have gone better. Very highly recommended. Thank you
Mr Farrant,

Many thanks for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your new home.

All at Reliable
From our first contact with the young lady in the office to the 3 lads waving goodbye at our new home everything was easy with Reliable.
The booking/reservation system gave us confidence, when other companies would only accept a confirmed move date reliable pencilled us in as long as we could confirm the week before.
Once we'd confirmed our move date everything was communicated brilliantly, we received a call the day before our move to make sure were ready and to let us know which crew would be moving us.
The lads even called us on their way to our old home to let us know there was a little bit of traffic and not too worry as they were on their way!
The physical move was made to look easy, nothing was too much trouble and when they had finished unloading the vehicle they even moved some bits around so that we had a bit of space to unpack our boxes.
We've now unpacked and Reliable have collected all the boxes that we don't need anymore.
Brilliant service by a "Reliable" company.
Thanks again
Joseph,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's important to us to hear that our customers have had a positive experience.

We hope you enjoy your new home.

All at Reliable
A very good service done at very short notice provided by two pleasant members of Reliable's staff. They were on time, took great care in relocating the upright piano and undertook the job in a very professional and efficient manner. I would have no problems in recommending Reliable.
Mr Pease,

Thank you for your kind words. It's always nice to hear that our service is appreciated.

All at Reliable
Reliable moved us before Christmas at very short notice. On the day of the move the guys turned up on time ready to go, our 2 bed flat was loaded within a few hours. Fantastic service, really lovely friendly chaps. 100% would use these again!
Emma & Carl,

Apologies that it's taken so long to reply to your review.

We're glad everything went so smoothly and we hope that you enjoyed your first Christmas at your new home.

All at Reliable
all very polite and helpful, made my move as easy as I could have hoped for.
very very pleased and would recommend to anyone, thanks to all again.
Excellent service, efficient and careful movers. Would recommend.
From original visit to price job to the actual move every member of staff was very informative and had good knowledge and answered our questions. The two removal lads on the day were on time and made everything feel smooth , would defiantly recommend
We used you on 29th Feb to move and we had Lee and three other lads. All the guys were very professional and friendly and made our move a pleasure.

All were absolutely outstanding and had the lorry loaded and unloaded from old house to new by around 12.30.

Couldn't recommend you guys enough. Thank you so much.

Joanne and Bryan - Stanford le Hope
Great service Lee and Gary was very helpful couldn't of asked for it to go any smoothly highly recommend thanks for a great move guys
As ever Reliable were impeccable and will continue to use them. Thank you again. Nicky Stavri
Stress free move.
Friendly efficient staff.
I have never used a removal company before and would not hesitate to recommend.
The service was excellent. The guys were punctual, careful with my furniture, they worked very efficiently and were very courteous. I would recommend this service to a friend.
Really pleased with the service. A friendly and helpful team made a very stressful day that much easier. I'd happily recommend them
Reliable Moving & Storage is rated 4.78 based on 110 reviews