RemoteLearning.school Reviews

of reviewers recommend RemoteLearning.school
Read RemoteLearning.school Reviews

(800) 558-3165

admin@remotelearning.school

Tell us how RemoteLearning.school made you happy
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
John Leary
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Jackie Tyson
I highly recommend this school. This is my first review which I am pleased to write as my kids are learning so much. Enrollment: Enrollment was quick, everything was done online, I had some questions which I emailed them before enrollingand they answered within a few hours. I registered both my children (ages 6 and 10) and within 3 days they already had their student ID and their JuniorFolio set up. JuniorFolio is like a digital portfolio that tracks their achievements. Program: We use the program as supplemental to our public school curriculum, though it can also be used as a full homeschool curriculum. If your child is in public school it is important you enroll in this program to help them achieve maximum potential, as parents we've seen how limited and encapsuled is the education they get from their public schools. The program at the Remote Learning School goes above and beyond their standard curriculum. Curriculum: RemoteLearning School has hundreds of classes for different grade lessons. In addition to all the standard classes such as math, ELA, Science, etc, it has many special interest classes such as Entrepreneurship, journalism, meteorology, photography, and more. They also have virtual physical activity classes, music, dancing, and more. So many classes that I can't even remember their names right now. While it sounds overwhelming initially, all clasees can be done at your own pace Other perks: They get a student ID (which I've already used to save on software for my kids) as well as a school email address. Most other programs do not offer such benefits. Pricing Pricing is VERY affordable and is a good value if we look at everything this program offers. You can choose to enroll monthly. or buy the lifetime membership (which I did) I hope my review helps.
Signup was simple you can enroll monthly, quarterly, or get a lifetime membership and all memberships include the whole family which was useful for me since wouldve been expensive if I had to pay separate fee for each child. All the students also get student IDs and a free school email address. Those can also be used to get student discounts on educational software and a lot more. There are many classes across many topics and they are always adding more. Overall it's a very good online program am glad I enrolled my family in it, all kids are learning a lot.
Solid online program for children. I have 2 siblings enrolled in this course. The older one, in middle school, takes this program as supplemental to his school, while the other one takes the course as a full curriculum for first grade. They offer many classes including those not offered by other similar programs, such as virtual fitness classes, dancing, and musical instruments. My older son is taking the electric guitar class. There’s also many other cool features the program offers but my phone is almost out of battery so will end the review here thanks for reading.
I have 2 kids, 7 year old boy and 15 year old daughter. They have been studying at this school because of the pandemic in addition to the public school that provides a subpar hybrid learning program. Curriculum is constantly evolving and they are always adding new classes and lessons. My kids have learned a lot since joining the remote learning school and I like how the classes can be taken any time and at their own pace membership includes the whole family and also each of my kids gets their own email address for free as well as a student ID. My kids take it in addition to regular school so that they are better prepared for life and the future.
This program has everything my son needs to succeed in his education. Public school should never be enough for parents who care about their kids future. Many classes available so he never gets bored and always has more challenges. They also added a ballet and cooking class recently, all online. I also like that he gets his own free email address to use for both schoolwork and personal communication. Comes with parental controls. Also useful is the student ID which I've used to purchase him software at a discount
Superb online educational program with tons of classes and a huge curriculum. I enrolled my son to this remote learning school to supplement his public school since he wasn’t challenged enough there.
Experience
I enrolled because needed to get a student ID for my 14 year old son so he could get student discounts. I bought the lifetime membership but they also have monthly and other terms. They also give all students their own school email address so that you can use it to verify online student accounts and get more discounts when buying stuff online. I’ve already saved hundreds of dollars buying my son stuff using the student discount. The classes there are superb and my son has learned a LOT of new things, things that he could not have learned at school because zoom classes are so disorganized. We also participate in all the fun competitions and activities the school runs such as the costume contest , art contest, virtual science fair and talent show. My son got 3rd place in the virtual science fair and won a gift card. Overall highly recommended to enroll there you basically need this if you want your kids to get proper education.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
High quality education and friendly customer service. I enrolled my younger child here as a singular education program for homeschooling, since he is only 6 years old and has a weak immune system and am worried about him going to first grade amid COVID19. My older child who still goes to high school I enrolled him to supplement his school program because the Zoom lessons don't teach that well in his school. In RemoteLearning school you can take classes at your own pace and schedule which I find useful in cases I have doctor's appointment or other errand in the morning. Customer support is friendly and replies fast to any message on Facebook very satisfied (and so are my kids who are also learning a lot and even learning to talk French also included in this school's curriculum!)
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I believe every parent should enroll their kids to this program. Its basically a must nowadays when basic public education is not enough for their future. The classes there cover a lot more material then what they learn in school, and they can access the classes anytime to review the materials. The juniorfolio is also an important feature and will help in my kid's educational path. I got the lifetime membership but you can also choose monthly or annual plans. So far very pleased with this program! My kid is working on a project for their virtual science fair and learning French as a second language he is very excited about that.
Lots of online classes to keep my kids busy. Also student id and school email address so am happy with all the features i got. Customer service is always helpful too.
Even before I enrolled, they always answered fast messages with questions I sent them on their Facebook page even on a weekend. Finally when I decided to register my son and daughter to RemoteLearning.school I was not disappointed - lessons were high quality better then the remote learning from school. I've also already used the student ID for getting student discounts from some stores.
Registered my kids to the online program offered by RemoteLearning.school since was not satisfied with the remote learning provided by the public school. Using this to supplement the public school program so that my kids don’t fall behind on their education. Another reason I enrolled is because they offer features not found in other online programs such as JuniorFolio, free school email address, and student ID
RemoteLearning.school is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews