RemoteLearning.school Reviews

RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Peggy
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Mike B
RLS is incredible and I absolutely love it. The program is really comfortable and it’s very flexible that you can do the lessons at any time. Thank you!
Posted 10 minutes ago
I was lucky to stumble upon the Remote Learning School when I was looking for ways to enhance my child's learning. I have to rate RemoteLearningSchool as a site par excellence in terms of the wealth of its content and the clarity with which concepts and insights are presented. It is one of the best place for kids to learn new stuff!!
Posted 54 minutes ago
Our overall experience has been amazing. This is a great option for anyone who wants their kids to achieve their max potential, having a kid succeed in life. It gives parents hope and allows kids to find a way to grow and learn their way... 'outside of the box'.
We've been with RemoteLearning.school for two years now and have had positive experiences. We started the program last year when the Pandemic forced us into virtual learning, we used the Remote Learning School program because it offered a much better program then the virtual schooling from the regular school. Now that our kids have returned to in-person learning we still use Remote Learning School, in addition (as supplement to) their regular school, because what you learn in public school is not enough.
I was extremely impressed with the number of classes, materials, and all the other features this program offers for the price. There's like hundreds of classes for the child to choose from. It may seem a tad overwhelming at first, but there is no pressure since the students can take the classes at their own pace. And it is the variety of topics that ensures every child will find something they are passionate above - one kid may want to try the online ballet classes, another may focus on STEM, or they could have a go at entrepreneurship, leadership, cooking, journalism, or whatever they have their hearts set on.
My 11 years old boy actually LOVES LEARNING NEW THINGS with this program. I can't express enough what a big miracle this is. Originally, we had signed up just so he can have access to online electric guitar classes, but now he's also sneaking into second language as well as many STEM subjects. As I said... it's a miracle. Plus, he also now has his own school email address.
I enjoy the flexibility that RemoteLearning.school offers. You can choose between various types of memberships like either use monthly membership or just go for the lifetime membership. There are lots of extra classess offered and the child can choose which ones he oves. For example for second language they can choose Chinese, Korean, French, etc. Many modules are not offerred in regular school or even in other online programs. Classes can be taken on their own schedule so no pressure there. They also have music instrument classes included in the membereship which saves us money so we can spend less on private tutors. For example my son is learning to learn guitar. They also have many other special interest classes such as Entrepreneurship which my other son likes maybe he will be a young CEO when he grows up. You can use RemoteLearning.school's program as full homeschooling progam or as addition to regular school.
We used RemoteLearningSchool while we moved across country, until we could get my 4th grader into a local school. We are so impressed! The modules are fun and explain things well, and the subject matter was on point. When we finally enrolled my child in local classes, she nailed her math placement exam, and slid into science and social studies right where she had left off with RemoteLearningSchool. Thank you for making this transition in states and schools so much easier. Even while in local school, we keep using RemoteLearningSchool for additional classes and so that she never falls behind
This program has everything you could ask for in a kid's online education program. They get a student ID, email address, they can take many classes they like, and also participate in various compeitions like a science fair or halloween costumes contest. All that for a price parents can actually afford.
It's an excellent program and reasonably priced! I would love to see RemoteLearning add features that lets us search for a subject area. That would help those of us who use it as a supplement. Also, when I use it for homeschool, I wish there were would be more report options for the parents. It would be great to see a snapshot of how much of the grade curriculum has been covered and what is still open. Percentage of completion.
Very helpful communication and customer service - we had no problem accessing the classes, and I was pleased to see my childre0n become enthusiastic to learn and expand their knowledge.
I love it that it includes tons of features such as student ID card, remotelearningschool email account, junior folio and many more. There are lots and lots of classes available for each grade which students can take according to their schedules and interests. They also learn 2nd languages such as Spanish and French, coding, martial art, music instruments, and lot more, all is done online, remotely. Am using this as add-on to my childrens' normal school
Remote lLearningSchool was a lifesaver for my son and I. We started seventh grade last year as remote learners due to Coronavirus and even after several zoom meetings in how it was all supposed to work we got a couple weeks behind due to assignments being placed differently by some teachers and we never could catch up. After the first 9 weeks I started researching for answers and was blessed to find this program. It couldn't go any better. He works at his own pace and I can check his work daily. My son is back to school now since schools resumed in-person learning and we still use the Remote Learning School in addition to public school, so he can learn more than what he learns just in his regular school and stay ahead of the curve.
I am very satisfied with this virtual learning program. My daughter was not doing so great with virtual school from her regular school, and also when she resumed in-person learning things still werent great. But now she’s doing a lot better with the added classes from RemoteLearningSchool and has learned so much new stuff. This program is necessary for all children don't rely just on public school education, you don't know how much theyre missing!
I absolutely love this curriculum!! We were faced with homeschooling during the pandemic and really frustrated with the virtual schooling provided by the school district so we had to turn to other resources.. I was informed about this curriculum through my aunt and I’m so glad I took a chance!!! Even now that my kids are back in school they are learning so much from this. THANK YOU!
i like that the classes are available everyday and my kids can take them at their own schedule also they have the best customer service to help with any and all technical issues that may arise. the district schools program didn`t have any help and left me frustrated and stuck, but RemoteLearningSchool actually gives me the peace of mind that they are working with us for our childrens education.
Exactly what I needed to help me make sure my kids are getting the best overall education, whole staying safe and healthy sitting these crazy times. This program gives me more confidence as a homeschool mom. Thank you for helping my children
My son is doing hybrid distance/in-person learning due to a very high number of cases in my area and lack of mask mandate, but the way my son's public school does it is not so great and my son was having a difficult time adjusting. His school district did not know what else they could do for him. But I never gave up - my sister has been using RemoteLearningSchool for her boys' education, so figured why not lets give it a go. He has been on it since August and is doing very well with it. I’m pleased with this program. It’s easy navigation for both of us. The work keeps his attention!
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Easy Set up and lessons enjoyable for my kids. I have 3 kids- ages 14, 12, and 9, attending 9th Grade, 7th Grade, and 4th Grade respectively. I much appreciate that I only need to pay one membership for all kids in my household, since with all other programs enrolling multiple children can be costly, but with RemoteLearning the membership covers the entire family. My little munchkins have been Remote Learning School students since last year during the Pandemic when public schools struggled to take off with proper remote programs. But even now, as they return to in-person school, Remote Learning School is still a must for their education. There's hundreds of classes they can take there and many of them is stuff that is not offered at school including many second language classes musical instruments, and dance classes (all virtually, of course). My 9 yr old son is excited about learning Korean since he likes K-Pop, while my 12 year old daughter is enjoying the online ballet lessons, and my 14 years old is learning to play electric guitar. They would not have been exposed to this extra education if not for the RemoteLearning School Program.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021 RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021 RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021
I recently enrolled my 10-yr old son in the remotelearning program, since I was afraid to send him to public school in person before vacc is available for children in his age. Very easy to enroll and also very affordable. So far extremely pleased. When I first made the decision to homeschool I did was overwhelmed and had no clue what curriculum i'd teach him and was worried about him receiving a quality education at home. The Remotelearning program solved this issue since they have all the classes and materials organized online and my kid can take them at his own pace. He also received a digital student ID which will prove useful for student discounts. His 14 year old sibling attends in-person school but is also taking advantage of the membership since many classes interest him, as well as to strengthen his math skills since he is really excited about math and wants to be a mathematician when he grows up
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 30th August 2021