RemoteLearning.school Reviews

RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Peggy
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Mike B
I highly recommend this school. This is my first review which I am pleased to write as my kids are learning so much. Enrollment: Enrollment was quick, everything was done online, I had some questions which I emailed them before enrollingand they answered within a few hours. I registered both my children (ages 6 and 10) and within 3 days they already had their student ID and their JuniorFolio set up. JuniorFolio is like a digital portfolio that tracks their achievements. Program: We use the program as supplemental to our public school curriculum, though it can also be used as a full homeschool curriculum. If your child is in public school it is important you enroll in this program to help them achieve maximum potential, as parents we've seen how limited and encapsuled is the education they get from their public schools. The program at the Remote Learning School goes above and beyond their standard curriculum. Curriculum: RemoteLearning School has hundreds of classes for different grade lessons. In addition to all the standard classes such as math, ELA, Science, etc, it has many special interest classes such as Entrepreneurship, journalism, meteorology, photography, and more. They also have virtual physical activity classes, music, dancing, and more. So many classes that I can't even remember their names right now. While it sounds overwhelming initially, all clasees can be done at your own pace Other perks: They get a student ID (which I've already used to save on software for my kids) as well as a school email address. Most other programs do not offer such benefits. Pricing Pricing is VERY affordable and is a good value if we look at everything this program offers. You can choose to enroll monthly. or buy the lifetime membership (which I did) I hope my review helps.
Very helpful communication and customer service - we had no problem accessing the classes, and I was pleased to see my childre0n become enthusiastic to learn and expand their knowledge.
I love it that it includes tons of features such as student ID card, remotelearningschool email account, junior folio and many more. There are lots and lots of classes available for each grade which students can take according to their schedules and interests. They also learn 2nd languages such as Spanish and French, coding, martial art, music instruments, and lot more, all is done online, remotely. Am using this as add-on to my childrens' normal school
Remote lLearningSchool was a lifesaver for my son and I. We started seventh grade last year as remote learners due to Coronavirus and even after several zoom meetings in how it was all supposed to work we got a couple weeks behind due to assignments being placed differently by some teachers and we never could catch up. After the first 9 weeks I started researching for answers and was blessed to find this program. It couldn't go any better. He works at his own pace and I can check his work daily. My son is back to school now since schools resumed in-person learning and we still use the Remote Learning School in addition to public school, so he can learn more than what he learns just in his regular school and stay ahead of the curve.
I am very satisfied with this virtual learning program. My daughter was not doing so great with virtual school from her regular school, and also when she resumed in-person learning things still werent great. But now she’s doing a lot better with the added classes from RemoteLearningSchool and has learned so much new stuff. This program is necessary for all children don't rely just on public school education, you don't know how much theyre missing!
I absolutely love this curriculum!! We were faced with homeschooling during the pandemic and really frustrated with the virtual schooling provided by the school district so we had to turn to other resources.. I was informed about this curriculum through my aunt and I’m so glad I took a chance!!! Even now that my kids are back in school they are learning so much from this. THANK YOU!
Overall program offers many features, many not offered by other programs and schools, so its very good value. School email address: Each kid gets 100mb of storage. Not a lot if they send lots of videos etc but should be enough for education and communicating with relatives etc. Has parental controls. School ID - Every child gets a school ID. This is a digital school ID but you can also print it as well as use it for discounts on software and more, both online and offline. JuniorFolio - This is where varous achievements and certificates are stored so you can showcase their accomplishments and be proud. Press ID - if the student decides to write for the school magazine they get a cool press ID Classes - there are tons of subjects. Classes are pre-recorded and can be taken by the student at any time. Membership fees - You can choose monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual or lifetime. Lifetime is probably the best value. Also covers the entire family/household so you dont have to buy membership for every kid in the family which saves a lot of money. Registration - everything is done online and through email so very conveniten Customer service - you can ask them anything through email or through their facebook page and they usually reply very fast though sometimes during a busy school week there can be a delay in reponse Hope this review helps!
i like that the classes are available everyday and my kids can take them at their own schedule also they have the best customer service to help with any and all technical issues that may arise. the district schools program didn`t have any help and left me frustrated and stuck, but RemoteLearningSchool actually gives me the peace of mind that they are working with us for our childrens education.
Exactly what I needed to help me make sure my kids are getting the best overall education, whole staying safe and healthy sitting these crazy times. This program gives me more confidence as a homeschool mom. Thank you for helping my children
I was unable to register my son to the program because they said classes were full. I completed the registration online and paid the registration fee, then got the email that my son was admitted to the program, but around 10 minutes later I got an another email that classes are full and that to try again enrolling in 2 weeks. My fees were refunded automatically which is why I am giving 2 stars instead of 1 star. But I was really looking forward to having my son be part of the program because I've heard all the great things about it so it was disappointing to be turned away. This is the email they sent me: "Dear Parent, thank you for your interest in RemoteLearning.school's education enrichment program for kids ages 5-17. Unfortunately, due to high demand, the program is currently at capacity. We received a record number of enrollments this week, and we want our admissions department to give new members the full attention they deserve as a student, and our staff takes great care to assign each new student their curriculum, JuniorFolio, student ID, and more, as they begin their new learning journey with us. We have therefore placed your son on the waitlist, and we currently estimate the wait time to be 2 weeks. Meanwhile, we are refunding any fees you paid during the registration process." Like I said that's a disappointment since my son was eager to get his school email address and write for the school magazine and learn classes such as Korean and electric guitar, never before have i seen him so excited about learning! But at least they refunded my money fast without me even having to ask. I will try again enrolling in 2 weeks I really hope to get my son in this program.
Very easy to use and very affordable compared to other programs. The curriculums are impressive and perfectly arranged for the age groups / grades. The set-up of each course makes it easy to follow and easy to learn. Our family is new to virtual learning, and RemoteLearningSchool has proven to be a valuable tool!
My son is doing hybrid distance/in-person learning due to a very high number of cases in my area and lack of mask mandate, but the way my son's public school does it is not so great and my son was having a difficult time adjusting. His school district did not know what else they could do for him. But I never gave up - my sister has been using RemoteLearningSchool for her boys' education, so figured why not lets give it a go. He has been on it since August and is doing very well with it. I’m pleased with this program. It’s easy navigation for both of us. The work keeps his attention!
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Easy Set up and lessons enjoyable for my kids. I have 3 kids- ages 14, 12, and 9, attending 9th Grade, 7th Grade, and 4th Grade respectively. I much appreciate that I only need to pay one membership for all kids in my household, since with all other programs enrolling multiple children can be costly, but with RemoteLearning the membership covers the entire family. My little munchkins have been Remote Learning School students since last year during the Pandemic when public schools struggled to take off with proper remote programs. But even now, as they return to in-person school, Remote Learning School is still a must for their education. There's hundreds of classes they can take there and many of them is stuff that is not offered at school including many second language classes musical instruments, and dance classes (all virtually, of course). My 9 yr old son is excited about learning Korean since he likes K-Pop, while my 12 year old daughter is enjoying the online ballet lessons, and my 14 years old is learning to play electric guitar. They would not have been exposed to this extra education if not for the RemoteLearning School Program.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021 RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021 RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 31st August 2021
My sons really love this program. One just turned 7 and is in second grade, the other is 8 and is currently in 3rd grade. I like it that the program is self-paced and adapts to your schedule. They are also excited to have their own school email address which I let them use with the parental controls enabled. It is the 1st time they are using email and have already emailed their grandparents to tell them how much they loves them. Only suggestion I have is to make the parent portal a bit more parent friendly, however I understand they are focused on the child's learning and it is great.
RemoteLearning.school 4 star review on 30th August 2021 RemoteLearning.school 4 star review on 30th August 2021
I recently enrolled my 10-yr old son in the remotelearning program, since I was afraid to send him to public school in person before vacc is available for children in his age. Very easy to enroll and also very affordable. So far extremely pleased. When I first made the decision to homeschool I did was overwhelmed and had no clue what curriculum i'd teach him and was worried about him receiving a quality education at home. The Remotelearning program solved this issue since they have all the classes and materials organized online and my kid can take them at his own pace. He also received a digital student ID which will prove useful for student discounts. His 14 year old sibling attends in-person school but is also taking advantage of the membership since many classes interest him, as well as to strengthen his math skills since he is really excited about math and wants to be a mathematician when he grows up
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Signup was simple you can enroll monthly, quarterly, or get a lifetime membership and all memberships include the whole family which was useful for me since wouldve been expensive if I had to pay separate fee for each child. All the students also get student IDs and a free school email address. Those can also be used to get student discounts on educational software and a lot more. There are many classes across many topics and they are always adding more. Overall it's a very good online program am glad I enrolled my family in it, all kids are learning a lot.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Solid online program for children. I have 2 siblings enrolled in this course. The older one, in middle school, takes this program as supplemental to his school, while the other one takes the course as a full curriculum for first grade. They offer many classes including those not offered by other similar programs, such as virtual fitness classes, dancing, and musical instruments. My older son is taking the electric guitar class. There’s also many other cool features the program offers but my phone is almost out of battery so will end the review here thanks for reading.
I have 2 kids, 7 year old boy and 15 year old daughter. They have been studying at this school because of the pandemic in addition to the public school that provides a subpar hybrid learning program. Curriculum is constantly evolving and they are always adding new classes and lessons. My kids have learned a lot since joining the remote learning school and I like how the classes can be taken any time and at their own pace membership includes the whole family and also each of my kids gets their own email address for free as well as a student ID. My kids take it in addition to regular school so that they are better prepared for life and the future.
This program has everything my son needs to succeed in his education. Public school should never be enough for parents who care about their kids future. Many classes available so he never gets bored and always has more challenges. They also added a ballet and cooking class recently, all online. I also like that he gets his own free email address to use for both schoolwork and personal communication. Comes with parental controls. Also useful is the student ID which I've used to purchase him software at a discount
Superb online educational program with tons of classes and a huge curriculum. I enrolled my son to this remote learning school to supplement his public school since he wasn’t challenged enough there.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Fake site using stock photos, computerized voices, and fake reviews on multiple sites. They advertise that you can learn French, Spanish, Korean, etc. As you can see from the attached photo their French “Curriculum” consists of 4 lessons. More have not been added since September. You will find similar offerings in almost every subject. Advertising themselves as an online school is misleading- there is simply not enough content in any subject or grade level to claim this site is anything beyond supplemental.
RemoteLearning.school is rated 4.66 based on 29 reviews