RemoteLearning.school Reviews

of reviewers recommend RemoteLearning.school
Read RemoteLearning.school Reviews

(800) 558-3165

admin@remotelearning.school

Tell us how RemoteLearning.school made you happy
I believe every parent should enroll their kids to this program. Its basically a must nowadays when basic public education is not enough for their future.
The classes there cover a lot more material then what they learn in school, and they can access the classes anytime to review the materials.
The juniorfolio is also an important feature and will help in my kid's educational path.
I got the lifetime membership but you can also choose monthly or annual plans. So far very pleased with this program! My kid is working on a project for their virtual science fair and learning French as a second language he is very excited about that.
Lots of online classes to keep my kids busy. Also student id and school email address so am happy with all the features i got. Customer service is always helpful too.
Even before I enrolled, they always answered fast messages with questions I sent them on their Facebook page even on a weekend. Finally when I decided to register my son and daughter to RemoteLearning.school I was not disappointed - lessons were high quality better then the remote learning from school. I've also already used the student ID for getting student discounts from some stores.
Registered my kids to the online program offered by RemoteLearning.school since was not satisfied with the remote learning provided by the public school. Using this to supplement the public school program so that my kids don’t fall behind on their education.
Another reason I enrolled is because they offer features not found in other online programs such as JuniorFolio, free school email address, and student ID
RemoteLearning.school is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews