RemoteLearning.school Reviews

RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Cecelia Santiago
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Peggy
From the moment I enrolled my kids to RLS, I realized how it will help them in life, with classes such as entrepreneurship, leadership, civics, journalism, and many more. And that is in addition to the core curriculum (IE STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and ELA, arts. RLS also has many extra-curricular classes - For example a chess class (my younger son is now excited to learn chess) and musical intrument classes (my older son wants to play the electric guitar and my daughter wants to learn to play piano) They also have second language classes (Again a lot to choose from, my son wants to take Korean since he is into Kpop and my daughter is learning French) and well basically tons of classes more, If I list them here I'd probably run out of space in this review. But basically you will be saving a lot of money vs paying for private tutors, chess clubs, music instructors etc Enrollment was very easy and I liked it that I can do everything online. A single membership includes the entire household (saving me even more money) so I had all my kids registered. They all got a studend ID card and an school email account, which I already used to get them some discounts. There are some sites that require a school email address for a student discount, as for local businesses they can just show their RLS student ID card. My kids go to public school and I use RLS as a supplement/afterschool as well as for the extra-curricular activities, but you can also use it instead of school if you ever decide to homeschool. In case COVID comes back or some other thing that suspends in-person learning, with RLS my kids will be prepared, and not fall behind anymore, as happened when COVID started
With a son who went to public school through eighth grade, then online public school for ninth, this was the obvious next choice as he and I wanted to take more and more control of his learning and not have his time dictated by “busy” work just for the sake of avoiding truancy. We love this program; it’s been a perfect fit!
My kids love RLS they enjoy it very much and they literally want to do it all day. RLS has like classes on all topics so a lot of stuff for kids to learn and explore beyond the boundaries of public school.
The best learning platform whether homeschooling (during the pandemic we fully homeschooled), or as a boost to regular school (now we are using it as after-school). Students get their own email and student id card that alone is a great advantage over other programs.
This program is awesome for my kids we love it and will continue to use it for as long as we can.
Fabulous program. Our 1st grader started here after trying public school online. RLS was much better. You can either do RLS by itself or you can do it in addition to their school. It is very flexible for all situations. And we also got a student ID and school email account for him - something that his regular public school does not provide, but RLS does!
After only two months in RLS, I have definitely seen improvement in my son's reading and math. He has more confidence & actually put in the effort of sounding out words he doesn't know and can solve math problems better. His older brother is also improving in all subjects and learning things like Entrepreneurship and is also taking advantage of the guitar and chess classes which are included free with the membership.
This school has helped my son above and beyond! He absolutely wants to be in school now and loves it. They have many classes and he takes them all and is becoming more confident in his public school.
My kid loves the lessons, and it's easy for her to navigate.
I love this school. They have taught so much to my children, what they learn in public school is never enough if we want to be serious about their education as parents! I know some friends who are using RLS as a standalone home school program. I am using it as an after-school. Either way both our kids are getting so smart!
My children love the classes. I love that they get a student Identification card and e-mail account from RLS so that I can get discounts for them. We also all love participating in the various contests such as the virtual talent fair, my kids had fun and learned a lot doing their science fair project.
I really love RLS its the best solution for kids for virtual learning I used it during the lockdowns and my kids still use it to expand their education even though they are back at school.
RLS has been great for both of my daughters! The program not only hepled fill the learning gaps that were formed during the pandemic, but also helped improve their grades and put them ahead of others in their class. Now they are a lot more confident in their studies which will undoubtedly help them in the future.
My twin boys are able to understand all the concepts covered, unlike in their regular school where they had difficulties. This is because RLS lets them take classes at their own pace and they can revisit any class they want. I would highly recommend all parents add-on this program to their child's normal school program
This program has helped my twin girls who have been struggling ever since the pandemic started. They are now back on track and are even ahead of the rest of their class.
We love this program, it has helped rebuild the materials lost because of what happened when schools changed to virtual learning last year, and now I also have the comfort knowing that if anything like corona virus happens again my kids have a backup program to fall to and will never again get behind on their studies.
Our two kids, 5th and 8th grades, are doing fantastic with the RLS curriculum. They are both great students, and have a new found love for school activities. Thank you for creating such a good program that works so well for both parents and students and that also gives us things that their regular school doesnt give them like their own school email account and an actual student ID.
Easy to use, great flexibility (can complete one class at a time or work on all of them at the same time) Always quick to respond to questions and helpful and very friendly. My daughter has learned way more than her peers at the local high school, she learns much more, yet can go at her own pace.
My son was having trouble with public education ever since the pandemic began, I think suddenly stopping the in person school routine may have been a bit traumatic so even as they resume in person classes he has had problems absorbing materials again. So we used RLS to boost his curriculum and make sure he is caught up.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 18th October 2021
My family is working this year in a country in which the education system is not so great as America's, so am relying on RLS for my daughter's and son's education, don't know what I would've done without it.
School is very helpful when ever I have any questions. My child is getting a great education not just "getting by".
RemoteLearning.school is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews