RemoteLearning.school Reviews

RemoteLearning.school 4 star review on 30th August 2021
Pete Curtis
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Cecelia Santiago
I've only started homeschooling and the Homeschool Pro program was recommended to me by a relative who has been homeschooling for a while. Its was very easy to join and enroll and you get a homeschool advisor you can email anytime with questions such as about curriculum and what forms you need for your state. There is a full curriculum with many classes not offered at public school. My kids can take the classes at their own schedule. Overall this helped my homeschool journey and made it less stressful.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 6th February 2022 RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 6th February 2022
Was worried when I started homeschooling that my kids would not learn as much as they did in school but Homeschool Pro makes me actually feel like a pro homeschooler :) my kids are advancing rapidly and learning so many new things. I also appreciate my advisor, Lita, who was patient with answering all my questions and helped me with some of the forms. The curriculum offers a very large variety of classes, their core classes (math, ela, social studies, science etc) are really good, and they have many electives some that helped with socialization too such as guitar and chess. My son joined a local chess club after learning to play chess here, and my other son is trying the piano and guitar classes and wants to make a band with some friends. There is also other features offered by the program that I didn't find elsewhere such as student IDs, school email accounts, educator ID, a digital portfolio, and more. I highly recommend this to anyone who is homeschooling or who is considering the possibility of homeschooling soon. They learn a lot more at home with this curriculum then they do at school.
Homeschool Pro is a great online homeschool curriculum and we are very satisfied. My kids actually enjoy learning. They have like TONS of classes to choose from my kids are excited for learning every day.
My main reasons that I enrolled in RLS: -All my kids are included in the membership -Accesss to hundreds of classes -Access to second lanuage classes, musical instrument classes, and much more -Student ID and student email acct for each student -I can use for either homeschool or to supplement their regular schoo -very flexible platform that revolved around mine and my kid's schedule -Magazine written by the kids (my son wrote an article and it got published! He was so happy) -Lots of contests the students can enter (costume contests,talent show, science fair) all online -Easy to register everything is done online -Great customer service. -Very affordable
I was looking for the best Christmas gift to give to my brother's family and I found it! My kids are in RLS already and are learnign a lot, and when I realized you can also buy a gift membership I was very excited that I would give the same chance to my nephews. This will have a real impact on their lives and education unlike some toy they will toss out a week later.
With a son who went to public school through eighth grade, then online public school for ninth, this was the obvious next choice as he and I wanted to take more and more control of his learning and not have his time dictated by “busy” work just for the sake of avoiding truancy. We love this program; it’s been a perfect fit!
My kids love RLS they enjoy it very much and they literally want to do it all day. RLS has like classes on all topics so a lot of stuff for kids to learn and explore beyond the boundaries of public school.
The best learning platform whether homeschooling (during the pandemic we fully homeschooled), or as a boost to regular school (now we are using it as after-school). Students get their own email and student id card that alone is a great advantage over other programs.
This program is awesome for my kids we love it and will continue to use it for as long as we can.
Fabulous program. Our 1st grader started here after trying public school online. RLS was much better. You can either do RLS by itself or you can do it in addition to their school. It is very flexible for all situations. And we also got a student ID and school email account for him - something that his regular public school does not provide, but RLS does!
After only two months in RLS, I have definitely seen improvement in my son's reading and math. He has more confidence & actually put in the effort of sounding out words he doesn't know and can solve math problems better. His older brother is also improving in all subjects and learning things like Entrepreneurship and is also taking advantage of the guitar and chess classes which are included free with the membership.
This school has helped my son above and beyond! He absolutely wants to be in school now and loves it. They have many classes and he takes them all and is becoming more confident in his public school.
My kid loves the lessons, and it's easy for her to navigate.
I love this school. They have taught so much to my children, what they learn in public school is never enough if we want to be serious about their education as parents! I know some friends who are using RLS as a standalone home school program. I am using it as an after-school. Either way both our kids are getting so smart!
My children love the classes. I love that they get a student Identification card and e-mail account from RLS so that I can get discounts for them. We also all love participating in the various contests such as the virtual talent fair, my kids had fun and learned a lot doing their science fair project.
I really love RLS its the best solution for kids for virtual learning I used it during the lockdowns and my kids still use it to expand their education even though they are back at school.
RLS has been great for both of my daughters! The program not only hepled fill the learning gaps that were formed during the pandemic, but also helped improve their grades and put them ahead of others in their class. Now they are a lot more confident in their studies which will undoubtedly help them in the future.
My twin boys are able to understand all the concepts covered, unlike in their regular school where they had difficulties. This is because RLS lets them take classes at their own pace and they can revisit any class they want. I would highly recommend all parents add-on this program to their child's normal school program
This program has helped my twin girls who have been struggling ever since the pandemic started. They are now back on track and are even ahead of the rest of their class.
We love this program, it has helped rebuild the materials lost because of what happened when schools changed to virtual learning last year, and now I also have the comfort knowing that if anything like corona virus happens again my kids have a backup program to fall to and will never again get behind on their studies.
Our two kids, 5th and 8th grades, are doing fantastic with the RLS curriculum. They are both great students, and have a new found love for school activities. Thank you for creating such a good program that works so well for both parents and students and that also gives us things that their regular school doesnt give them like their own school email account and an actual student ID.
RemoteLearning.school is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews