RemoteLearning.school Reviews

RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 1st March 2022
Melissa Hall
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 1st March 2022
Melissa Hall
My kid loves the lessons, and it's easy for her to navigate.
I love this school. They have taught so much to my children, what they learn in public school is never enough if we want to be serious about their education as parents! I know some friends who are using RLS as a standalone home school program. I am using it as an after-school. Either way both our kids are getting so smart!
My children love the classes. I love that they get a student Identification card and e-mail account from RLS so that I can get discounts for them. We also all love participating in the various contests such as the virtual talent fair, my kids had fun and learned a lot doing their science fair project.
I really love RLS its the best solution for kids for virtual learning I used it during the lockdowns and my kids still use it to expand their education even though they are back at school.
RLS has been great for both of my daughters! The program not only hepled fill the learning gaps that were formed during the pandemic, but also helped improve their grades and put them ahead of others in their class. Now they are a lot more confident in their studies which will undoubtedly help them in the future.
My twin boys are able to understand all the concepts covered, unlike in their regular school where they had difficulties. This is because RLS lets them take classes at their own pace and they can revisit any class they want. I would highly recommend all parents add-on this program to their child's normal school program
This program has helped my twin girls who have been struggling ever since the pandemic started. They are now back on track and are even ahead of the rest of their class.
We love this program, it has helped rebuild the materials lost because of what happened when schools changed to virtual learning last year, and now I also have the comfort knowing that if anything like corona virus happens again my kids have a backup program to fall to and will never again get behind on their studies.
Our two kids, 5th and 8th grades, are doing fantastic with the RLS curriculum. They are both great students, and have a new found love for school activities. Thank you for creating such a good program that works so well for both parents and students and that also gives us things that their regular school doesnt give them like their own school email account and an actual student ID.
Easy to use, great flexibility (can complete one class at a time or work on all of them at the same time) Always quick to respond to questions and helpful and very friendly. My daughter has learned way more than her peers at the local high school, she learns much more, yet can go at her own pace.
My son was having trouble with public education ever since the pandemic began, I think suddenly stopping the in person school routine may have been a bit traumatic so even as they resume in person classes he has had problems absorbing materials again. So we used RLS to boost his curriculum and make sure he is caught up.
RemoteLearning.school 5 star review on 18th October 2021
My family is working this year in a country in which the education system is not so great as America's, so am relying on RLS for my daughter's and son's education, don't know what I would've done without it.
School is very helpful when ever I have any questions. My child is getting a great education not just "getting by".
Thank you Konner (the Student Liaison Officer) for helping my son with getting set up for remote learning he was very patient and helpful with us.
It’s important to be enrolled in RLS at least as backup in case there is something like covid again, kids can’t afford to lose more of their education like what happened last year.
Very informative and great lessons. Well worth the investment, no matter what age your kids are. The classes are very interactive with plenty of hands-on opportunities to practice skills. My daughter is enjoying and learning new things. This class literally gives children a headstart in education and in life!
I have relied on reviews from reviews.io and from other sites which factored in my decision to enroll my kids to RLS. I'm so glad I decided to have my kids join RLS and thanks to all other reviewers, it will really help them. The choices you make on your kids education now have a profound effect on their future.
would like to thank our RLS Advisor, Lita V., for answering all questions we had about the Remote Learning School and being very patient with us. Our kids are taking RLS in conjunction with their public school classes. Enrollment was simple and all done online, and we already got the student IDs and Email accounts for them set up.
My son enjoys the classes here. They also give him a student ID and an email account. There's second language lessons, music instrument lessons, entrepreneurship lessons, and many more. All completely affordable. The advisors are great too. What more could you want from an online school?
I was referred to RLS by my best friend, who spoke very highly of this program. Still, being an incredibly skeptical person, I emailed the advisor there with a lot of questions. They replied fast and gave me all the answers I wanted. They did not try and pressure me or talk to me like a salesman or anything. Clearly, they are focused on wanting kids to succeed, not on selling. Anyway, long story short, I enrolled my kid there and now I myself am recommending the Remote Learning School to all my friends.
RemoteLearning.school is rated 4.9 based on 109 reviews