rentuu.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend rentuu.com
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Nothing major, but no mistakes"
"Good service but website not fast enough"
"No complaints"
"Too many glitches in the platform - service over the phone good"
"Platform a bit slow - comm through the phone was ok"
"One of the suppliers was not able to fulfill the order last minute, leaving me spending a horrible hour. However, I must say that Rentuu managed to find a replacement last minute, which to be fair, was unexpected."
"Unfortunately, the provider I choose was not able to deliver one of the items that were on the order. This was very inconvenient. To be fair, Rentuu managed to find a solution thanks to their partner's portfolio, which saved the event. Will give them another go"
"I found a better price myself, therefore I was a bit annoyed. But, the 5% best price guarantee policy made me save a considerable amount of money. Will use them again"
"Average experience, I think they can do better"
"One of the items was broken upon arrival. They helped me to get a replacement by the end of the day."
"Nothing extraordinary, but no mistake was made"
"One of the tables was broken, they manage to send another one with a bit of delay"
"I was not able to find what I was looking for online. However, two calls were enough to get two quotations with good prices for the items I wanted to hire. 3 stars only because there is room for improvement, the event went smooth"
"It was ok, nothing outstanding"
"Was not able to finalize the transaction online. But everything else was good"
"The day of the event, the logistic had an issue and couldn't deliver. To be honest, I panicked for a while. But, to be fair, Rentuu solved it immediately sending another provider on the way. Thank God!"
"3 stars because the website was not top level. Otherwise all good."
"Website a bit slow - but everything else was good"
rentuu.com is rated 4.63 based on 415 reviews