Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
**Do not use this app** because of low security it is a favourite of scammers.

If someone has told you to download this to transfer them money it is likely they are scamming you. Have you met them in person? Do they tell you not to hang up or not to tell others what is happening? Do they always contact you but say not to call them?

Revolut is not directly covered by Financial Services Compensation, have minimal security checks and take no responsibility for scammers exploiting this.
I cannot relate the harrowing experience of Business banking with Revolut and sadly I cannot give a score of "nul point" However, it will always be one of life's great mysteries how Revolut was ever accorded the status of a BANK !!!
I opened a Revolut account in 2019,may I think, and I closed it after one and half year, on september 16-th.It was helpful once, when I used it abroad.So I closed the account with no money left on it and I verified the card in an ATM, and the result was "there is no information to be shown".Great.But some days after Revolut started to harass me with their emails requesting the monthly payment/charge for their service and, although I answered the account had been closed they were still sending this type of emails.After a while they stopped but I noticed there was money missing from the card I used to feed the revolut card; And the bank confirmed revolut tppk money for 2 months of charge.Conclusion:Although the revolut account had been closed , they took money from the other personal card with no authorization, that means it's about a banking theft and abuse of trust. Now I have to cancel my card and request a new one in order to have my money safe and out of reach of revolut .
6.400 euros transfer still disappeared after two months it was ¨sent¨. (Whole documentation available).
AT A GLANCE: For two months, a transfer of 6.400 euros I made has ¨disappeared¨ and never reached the beneficiary, whose bank has issued a certificate stating this. Revolut and/or its ¨bank associate¨ are using my money since 2 months ago, and me? I already got a lawsuit from the company which didn´t get its money.
NOW, IN DETAIL. I am Premium Revolut customer since one year ago. I used Revolut services for not such big amounts. But on last August 14th, I ordered an inside-Europe transfer for the aproximative amount of 6.400 euros. After 2 months, it didn´t reach the beneficiary nor Revolut has gave me back my money. And the transfer´s beneficiary, a company, has put me a lawsuit on last week.
Revolut? I spent dozens of hours with their very kind, extremely slow, customer service.
Their written ¨explanations¨?
AUGUST 14TH: ¨Transfer sent¨.
SEPT 3RD (after 20 days): Renato: ¨From the last team update, this transfer was completed today at 5 am London time¨.
SEPTEMBER 26TH (after 42 days): Nikola: ¨Our banking partner has confirmed that they trace the payment and it seems that it is in proccess of returning to your account. It might take a few days still to reach your account¨.
OCT 9TH: (after 55 days): Nikola: ¨Your case in ongoing and I am still waiting for news regarding refund¨.
After 2 months STILL WAITING.... Somebody is using my 6.400 euros, and I got a lawsuit from that company, and I have to start paying my lawyer. AVOID REVOLUT!!!
Absolut worst costumer service...my daughter needed some emergency spending money oversees... through hoops to set it up, I did a test run for 200 it went through they kept 20... tried to send more kept running into issues... after 2 days of doing everything the non existent costumer service instructed me to do...still blocked and need to verify identity...bad customer service!
A Dangerous company. I've been using them for 3 years and recently added company accounts. What a mistake this has been.
Will be terminating all accounts with them as soon as possible.
Account locked since July.
Impossible to contact them if you can't access the app.
Hours upon hours wasted trying to get this resolved.
A great service WHEN IT WORKS.
If you have issues - forget it.
Fraud they blocked my account without reason and they dont give you a frame date to reopen your account! please check on internet how many accounts they ve locked without answer!! stay away! if you want to reach them on their comunity you write your problem but they have to review it first and after that thy put your account on hold! phone number is fake also!
My account has been blocked with no explanation nor a clear answer for how long it will take to unblock. Be careful expats.
The worse customer service in the history of customer service. I wouldn’t be surprised that this is some sort of fin tech version of Theranos where they promise more than they can deliver with the only aim of “pulling it off one day”. I truly hope they fail, as they abuse people, with-hold their money and have no intention of replying to them on the chat.

The absolute worse
Revolut has a great concept and it works well with some minor drawbacks like sometimes lenghty tansactions but so far so good. The troubles start when you need to engage with their customer sevice. I mistakenly transferred money to an old account of my daughter instead of her youth savings account. I am not sure how this was possible as the old account was never acivated because of the minor age block. This was when I had to enter the customer service hell. No matter that the wrong account was tied to my daughters phone number and no matter that we provided passport copies and no matter that we just asked for reversing the transaction nothing helped to overcome the issue. The money remained in limbo a bit similar to the WW2 Jewish money on Swiss bank accounts and just like a copy / paste business model. I decided to give in, cut our cards and terminate the accounts. My daughter was full of joy when she got her card only to see how her money disappeared in Revolut's process hohles. Now she hates them as much as I do.
Customer service terrible after more than 4 hours on life chat problems not sorted
No customer service at all, I've been almost a month without my funds and trying to reach an agent that replies to my chat. There is no means to call, only robots...
Complete scam !!!!!
Revolut has a good app, but they have a disgusting/non existant customer service currently unable to access my own money.I have made formal complaints just being ignored have already reported them to the ombudsman.They are untrustworthy no way should anyone use this as their only bank a/c and heaven forbid their business account.
AVOID AVOID AVOID READ THIS
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Your money is not safe.Service will work fine, until sudden lock on account. I wait over 2 months, every week contact customer service available ONLY on the chat to hear the same push off. "right department is reviewing your account and will contact you, please close the chat". They want to be a bank, but they act like a SCAMM. I'm not only disappointed, I'm in the trouble as I need the funds which are locked there approx £6500. Be aware, they are not professionals, not save as our money is not protected with them at all. Worst is that they do whatever they like. I raised complain.. was ignored. I'm reporting Revolut to Financial Ombudsman.
My account was blocked more than 2 months ago and i have been trying to get an answer But do far nothing.
I wouldn’t recommend Revolut bank, never
My account was blocked over 4 months ago.

No one has got in contact .... what they do is so wrong. I get more conversation out of rita the robot. They need to be
Investigated and closed down.

It couldmt have happened at a worse time ..... revolut r stealing your money
Revolut chat is the worst I have ever experienced. If you ever need support, which you will (alot) then you can expect almost zero customer service. While being some of the slowest to respond to situations that involve everyday banking i find this service useless. My account has been wrongfully frozen and desipe a chat that has lasted over 1 year and a transfer of almost every document I own i am just left waiting. Meanwhile my funds are inaccessible, accruing interest for revolut.
I lose so much money with blocked account...
Revolut is rated 1.21 based on 67 reviews