Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
The app itself is really well designed, the customer service on the other hand... is rubbish or non-existent.They froze my account and asked me for documents to prove that is my salary.I send them a payslip they reply they want the last 3 months payslips.I send them the payslips they reply they want my bank statements for the last 3 months.How stupid and incompetent you need to be to ask me to provide bank statements from the same bank you work for?
Asked them if they have acces to my bank statements.
They replied "yes, of course".
Now they want my employment contract.
And keep playing this stupid game.
THEY STOLE £4268 FROM ME.
They keep telling me to use the in-app "live" chat but is just one chat active with the same "live" agent replying after 2 days.
You can't talk to someone else and you're stuck with the same incompetent named "Jordan".
There are a lot of people in the same situation that have nobody to complain to other than the "live" incompetent in the chat.
THERE IS NO PHONELINE.
I guess the rubbish or non-existent customer service is the price you have to pay for not using a reputable bank.
In my situation there are a lot of other people and this keeps repeating.
They always have the same automated dumb message wich is an apology for being incompetent but they are not willing to solve the problem either.
The dumb automated message I was talking about:
I do not mind being subjected to a security review but I do mind is being unable to clear the review for weeks as no one will respond on the app. As this is the only way to contact them you are stuck. Don’t risk it. Avoid Revolut.
Everything is smooth. Travelled in many countries with Revolut, I can suggest it to everyone!
The worst customer service you will ever face. Company blocks accounts, without reason or communication. Their app support is pointless, just fob you off after waiting days. They’ll block you on Twitter, Facebook, community forum. Leave negative feedback on a Trustpilot and they’ll report it. They keep your money even after closing your account. Do not touch this company. A flash app does not make a good company. They don’t even have a phone to speak to them.
A Dangerous company. I've been using them for 3 years and recently added company accounts. What a mistake this has been.
Will be terminating all accounts with them as soon as possible.
AVOID AVOID AVOID READ THIS
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Your money is not safe.Service will work fine, until sudden lock on account. I wait over 2 months, every week contact customer service available ONLY on the chat to hear the same push off. "right department is reviewing your account and will contact you, please close the chat". They want to be a bank, but they act like a SCAMM. I'm not only disappointed, I'm in the trouble as I need the funds which are locked there approx £6500. Be aware, they are not professionals, not save as our money is not protected with them at all. Worst is that they do whatever they like. I raised complain.. was ignored. I'm reporting Revolut to Financial Ombudsman.
THE WORST BANK EVER!!!

I have been unable to access my money for two weeks at no fault of mine. I asked them to close it and “Miya Glover” has refused to do so. She is ruthless and insensitive and does not remotely deserve to have a job as such. My dad is terminally ill and it’s Father’s Day on Sunday. She has refused close my account and transfer me my funds. I REGRET trusting this bank with a penny.
Disaster! In cases of fraud, they absolve themselves on any responsibility. Much more dodgy than a regular bank. Then, there is nobody to call, only an automated phone line. AVOID.
Shocking customer service. A simple email issue means I have no access to my account or money and no one has the decency to respond to my requests. Avoid avoid avoid
Terrible service. Take your money out of there before it gets locked and you get ignored with no one to resolve the issue!
Terrible (non-existent) customer service... unlike conventional banks, Revolut will freeze a customer's account with, it seems, very little reason. Whilst Revolut claims that these are just "routine reviews" they can stretch for weeks or months with little or no information to the customer. Ask yourself a question - would you deposit money in a bank account where the money could be frozen and kept from you for months with no reason given, no SLA or timescale for resolution? Avoid Revolut at all costs... no email, no telephone, just "live" chat that frequently takes DAYS to get a reply
its impossible to speak to a real person and the in App support is a joke. They've blocked my account for the fourth time requesting the same documents I've provided three times already despite having told them in advance that I was building up euros to fund a house purchase. I love the functionality but their customer service when something goes wrong is appalling
5 hours online with support staff. They were really slow at responding and gave no solution. They have my money and I cannot access it. I complained but they said they would not take my complaint on board. So now I cannot get my money back. Don't go with this company.
I loved this online bank from the very first moment. I received the card just few days after my application and I could download the app straight away. The app allows to check credit, exchange currency, block the card in case it gets stolen or lost, access to other services, transfer money and many other things! Since I travel abroad very often and I usually had to incur in expensive currency exchanges, it completely change my life.
Revolut is rated 1.21 based on 67 reviews