Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Opened a premium account with Revolut, mainly for easy trading and because of vault interests rates. Interest dropped from 1.35 to 0.80% within 2 months. Trading is buggy (graphs not up to date or showing false information), with huger delays, and is only good for playing, not for proper trading.

Then I was asked for evidence of revenue sources, which I provided immediately. 3 weeks later, account was blocked, the reason being "pending review of evidence provided". That was 2 days ago, I have been trying to get support from revolut since.

I am not sure how to put it, but my feeling is that I trusted an amateurish, careless business with quite a lot of money, which I cannot access (i.e. use or transfer) anymore. I would not want to be in an emergency situation and have to rely on revolute. My trust in this business is below zero.

I would advise everyone to only use revolut with money that is not going to be needed. Revolu give online banking a very bad name. If in any doubt, avoid.
Revolut will limit your account meaning that no money can be transferred in or out. No payments can be made. They will do this on even small sums of money eg 5000 pounds. So far I have been waiting over a day. But i read others waiting 6 days! It means you cannot transfer anything substantial sums into your account without huge disruption and no one to tell you when it will be approved. I will no longer use Revolut for large transactions. Its not worth the hassle. Moneycorp you can speak to an account manager at any time. On line chat service is a farce. No one has replied to my app requests.
Revolut is rated 1.22 based on 64 reviews