Richer Sounds - Kingston On Thames Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Kingston On Thames

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Kingston On Thames?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Kingston On Thames in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"So now that I'm back in Britain it's been time to upgrade my system and this has been done exclusively at the Kingston branch. When i first went two months ago I was a little surprised how genuine the sales staff were, not just promoting things they had in stock at time . With my first purchase going down so well at home I have continued to go back every fortnight and consistently had good service with correct recommendations and my system is sounding awesome Not only thumbs up to the guru there Andy: but also to new guy Callum, young Carl and deputy manager Chris for their attention to detail and making you feel your purchase is the right one for me . Cheers lads"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went knowing what I wanted (micro hifi) and my price range. Didn't have the particular item I'd looked at online and only had the one I bought in black not silver (who cares?), but if you're willing to be flexible you'll find a reasonable equivalent. Staff didn't try to strong-arm me into buying other stuff, though I was offered an extended warranty. A bit of a wait at the till, but that goes with the territory."
recommend to your friends yes
"All the staff we dealt with at the Kingston branch were friendly and helpful it was a pleasure to shop there, and the prices are always very competitive."
recommend to your friends yes
"Can't improve on the above!"
recommend to your friends yes
"As above, a pleasurable experience dealing with Richer Sounds and their staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"We phoned first to enquire about stock, we're told sold out until more stock next week. Then the manager said he would double check in the warehouse and found the TV we wanted, so pleased we went straight over to pick it up. Such excellent service and the manager was great. Cannot recommend Richer Sounds highly enough. Great bargain on the Samsung TV too!"
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They had the model of Tv I wanted in stock and knocked some money off because the box had been opened. They then did me a deal on a Yamaha sound bar and I left the shop very happy! They helped us load everything into the (rather small) car and I would definitely recommend them and shop there again."
recommend to your friends yes
"Dave and his team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable, supplied me with exactly what I wanted within my budget and patient with my kits too...Full marks, Thanks"
recommend to your friends yes
"It's difficult to add to my above sentence, in that I came in to get a specific item and you had it, service was friendly and the shop area is exemplary."
recommend to your friends yes
"From the second I crossed the threshold of your store in Kingston yesterday 2nd April 2014 I had the feeling that all was well with the world and I could safely spend my money with the knowledge that I would be getting value for money and it would be well spent. Jermaine took us under his wing from the word go and although the TV I chose was not in stock I was assured that one would be found from somewhere and lo and behold the TV the Cambridge Audio SoundBar and the stand were there for us when we came to pick it up today 3rd April 2014. Again when we arrived Jermaine recognised us right away and proceeded with the sale without delay without any Over the Top after sales unnecessary "Chat". Thankyou Jermaine! Thankyou Richer Sounds. Geoff Coppock."
recommend to your friends yes
"5 star service from the Kingston branch. My TV failed while under their 1st class 5 year guarantee. I returned it to the store and was lent another TV while mine was away. The turn around time was less than half the stated time, it was deemed an uneconomic repair and was then given several options. I chose to upgrade with their help and advice and I am over the moon with my new TV, of course with a new amazing 5 year guarantee included, THANK YOU."
recommend to your friends yes
"done research on web like"
recommend to your friends yes
"What a super shop this is with a great team. I went in to buy a new TV and got into a very worthwhile discussion with the manager Carl about my love for great sound which led to me also buying a Cambridge Minx TV sound plinth to go with a perfect choice of new Panasonic TV. The sound with the plinth is incredible compared to the TV itself and hides neatly inside my furniture. He even helped me carry it all to the car and called me afterwards to check everything met my expectations at home. Very impressed!"
Richer Sounds - Kingston On Thames is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews