Richer Sounds - Maidstone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Maidstone

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Maidstone?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Maidstone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"I telephoned to reserve my new TV and was impressed how helpful David was. When I went to collect it I was served by Leon who was also very helpful. He quickly found the tv that was reserved for me and even carried it to my car. It is always a pleasure to shop at Richer Sounds as I know the staff are friendly and extremely helpful."
"See above."
recommend to your friends yes
"Welcomed with warm smiles from the moment I walked in. I had contacted the shop on the day before to check the availability of a certain TV I had my eye on and they told me they had one left in stock. I optimistically asked if they could reserve it by any chance and to my surprise they said it was absolutely fine. I had never been to Maidstone before so I wanted to check the surrounding shops in the area so I asked if it was possible to have Richer Sounds keep hold of the TV until I had finished and they quickly responded with a "Yes, that's absolutely fine!" Few hours had gone by and I was finished shopping, I returned to the shop where I was again greeted with warm smiles, the staff instantly recognised me and I was greeted by the same member of staff who had served me on my previous visit. The handover was completed and the member of staff (James) even offered to carry the item back to my car that I had parked round the corner. Although I was very humble and grateful I had to refuse! Overall, a fantastic visit and great quality service. I will be shopping here again in the near future and will recommend the store to friends and family to do the same."
recommend to your friends yes
"Arrived an hour before store was due to open, the staff let me in and served me. Thanks lads I got to my hospital appointment in good time. By the way I have set the TV up and its superb."
recommend to your friends yes
"Cannot praise Richer Sounds, Maidstone highly enough. Staff are great and the service is fantastic."
recommend to your friends yes
"This is our first puchase from Richer Sounds & would highly recommend them"
recommend to your friends yes
"Although a very minor problem with TV recently purchased promptly arranged a replacement. Customer service and satisfaction seems to be their priority."
Richer Sounds - Maidstone is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews