Rideways Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rideways

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Rideways?

Tell us how Rideways made you happy

Telephone
"Despicable company with a fraudulent system. After amending the dropoff location, Rideways created a SECRET BOOKING without notification. When I cancelled the initial taxi, I was charged for a second booking a week later (which I had not been informed had been made nor had a confirmation for, thus, wasn't able to cancel.) CHECK YOUR CONFIRMATIONS, as they are slimy and create double bookings. It's a despicable company. Their customer service, while patient and repetitive, is useless as they can only read what the computer tells them."
Are you Rideways? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On both legs from NYC to JFK airport, driver was late, we had track him down, vehicles r dirty inside, holes in seats, half used water bottles in all cup holders, all banged up on outside and we paid a lot of money. Would never recommend."
"They have not arranged the pick-up, and have not notified me about it. But they have charged upfront and refused to refund."
"I booked a rideways car service to take me from the airport in Gran Canaria to my hotel. I was flying from Miami, USA with a connection in Madrid. The Miami / Madrid flight was late resulting in a missed connection in Madrid. I called Rudeways as soon as I could when landing in Madrid to inform them of my new flight and times I would land in LPA. They informed me that they would not be able to accommodate me and I should hire a taxi. They also informed me that because the time change was"
"Paid for an airport pickup...no one showed ..did not find driver with name board..even after walking around for over an hour and a half. Ended up paying for another taxi. Which was cheaper to take me to the hotel. Contacted Rideways and all I got was nothing but excuses..no refund...they took the driver's side of the story.. since he claims he was there...but no one could find him ... wouldn't recommend them to anyone...they can keep the money..which they said they wouldn't refund. Would NEVER use them again!!!!"
"Never ever use this company. We were assured that our driver would be at Barcelona to meet us on arrival at Barcelona Airport. Rideways had all our flight information, which they had previously requested. Our plane arrived on time but our driver was not there. After waiting a considerable time, we made contact with Rideways. I spoke to agent and asked if the driver was aware that all Easyjet flights into Barcelona use Terminal 2. She told me that she would look in to and hung up, leaving me none the wiser. We continued waiting and eventually our driver turned up about 20 minutes later."
Rideways is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews