Rideways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rideways

Tell us how Rideways made you happy
I recently used Rideways for the first time during a holiday to Brazil. As my wife is heavily pregnant we wanted to make sure there was no stress on arriving at the airport- what happened was the complete opposite. There was no one on arrival, I called the numbers provided by Rideways numerous times; the first one didn't work and the second (the driver's number) just kept ringing with no response. We waited 45 minutes (the maximum amount of time the driver is supposed to wait for you). At the end of this very stressful period we jumped in an uber and I requested a refund immediately. The customer service since requesting this refund was truly shocking. They said that the flight number was not saved and therefore they will not refund me despite us waiting for the full 45 minutes and paying the full fee. The customer service team was also incredibly rude, showing no care and responding with short and blunt emails. I only wish I would've read the reviews before booking- they now have £40 and are refusing to refund despite there being no evidence that the driver I booked even exists! No number worked, no one showed up at the airport and the customer service team are equally as dodgy. Do not use this company unless you want an extremely stressful experience on arrival at an airport!
I made a booking number 14878523 and 14878523, I put the pick up location and where I want to go ( I wrote to my hotel address )But unfortunately I find it you give me a ride it with the bus and it just drop off in the mien station ( city center), my hotel is 40 minutes from the city center and for the ride to the airport I choose that I want pike up time of 3:30 am but I find that the lest bus in this day is in 21:50....you think I stay at the airport 7 hours and wait to my flight????, I keep a message before 1 week ago ( before my flight) and I ask if it’s drop in the address that I wrote , but now body answer until now ,I didn’t get a response ,I had to pay for taxi to take me to my hotel and take me to the air port I want Refund And please be clear next time in your website I've included the bus schedule and look at the order details look the Pick-up location look Pick-up time nothing of what you promises no match to what I order
Security issues with emails and websites. Service might be OK, but not wesite and emails. You can't unsubscribe or get rid of them once you give them your email.
Do not get, took money but didn’t send taxi
Charged £350 no taxi came. For return trip from Cologne to Brodenbach, they still charged us, no help from them whatsoever.
Despicable company with a fraudulent system. After amending the dropoff location, Rideways created a SECRET BOOKING without notification. When I cancelled the initial taxi, I was charged for a second booking a week later (which I had not been informed had been made nor had a confirmation for, thus, wasn't able to cancel.) CHECK YOUR CONFIRMATIONS, as they are slimy and create double bookings. It's a despicable company. Their customer service, while patient and repetitive, is useless as they can only read what the computer tells them.
On both legs from NYC to JFK airport, driver was late, we had track him down, vehicles r dirty inside, holes in seats, half used water bottles in all cup holders, all banged up on outside and we paid a lot of money. Would never recommend.
They have not arranged the pick-up, and have not notified me about it. But they have charged upfront and refused to refund.
I booked a rideways car service to take me from the airport in Gran Canaria to my hotel. I was flying from Miami, USA with a connection in Madrid. The Miami / Madrid flight was late resulting in a missed connection in Madrid. I called Rudeways as soon as I could when landing in Madrid to inform them of my new flight and times I would land in LPA. They informed me that they would not be able to accommodate me and I should hire a taxi. They also informed me that because the time change was
Paid for an airport pickup...no one showed ..did not find driver with name board..even after walking around for over an hour and a half. Ended up paying for another taxi. Which was cheaper to take me to the hotel. Contacted Rideways and all I got was nothing but excuses..no refund...they took the driver's side of the story.. since he claims he was there...but no one could find him ... wouldn't recommend them to anyone...they can keep the money..which they said they wouldn't refund. Would NEVER use them again!!!!
Never ever use this company. We were assured that our driver would be at Barcelona to meet us on arrival at Barcelona Airport. Rideways had all our flight information, which they had previously requested. Our plane arrived on time but our driver was not there. After waiting a considerable time, we made contact with Rideways. I spoke to agent and asked if the driver was aware that all Easyjet flights into Barcelona use Terminal 2. She told me that she would look in to and hung up, leaving me none the wiser. We continued waiting and eventually our driver turned up about 20 minutes later.
Rideways is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews