Rideways Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rideways
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Rideways made you happy

Telephone
"I booked a rideways car service to take me from the airport in Gran Canaria to my hotel. I was flying from Miami, USA with a connection in Madrid. The Miami / Madrid flight was late resulting in a missed connection in Madrid. I called Rudeways as soon as I could when landing in Madrid to inform them of my new flight and times I would land in LPA. They informed me that they would not be able to accommodate me and I should hire a taxi. They also informed me that because the time change was"
Are you Rideways? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Rideways receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Paid for an airport pickup...no one showed ..did not find driver with name board..even after walking around for over an hour and a half. Ended up paying for another taxi. Which was cheaper to take me to the hotel. Contacted Rideways and all I got was nothing but excuses..no refund...they took the driver's side of the story.. since he claims he was there...but no one could find him ... wouldn't recommend them to anyone...they can keep the money..which they said they wouldn't refund. Would NEVER use them again!!!!"
"Never ever use this company. We were assured that our driver would be at Barcelona to meet us on arrival at Barcelona Airport. Rideways had all our flight information, which they had previously requested. Our plane arrived on time but our driver was not there. After waiting a considerable time, we made contact with Rideways. I spoke to agent and asked if the driver was aware that all Easyjet flights into Barcelona use Terminal 2. She told me that she would look in to and hung up, leaving me none the wiser. We continued waiting and eventually our driver turned up about 20 minutes later."
Rideways is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews